Happy New year

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Re: Happy New year

Postby sienna » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Well if you lived in the best state, we'd come. But since you don't, unfortunately we can't make it. Shame. Sounds like fun.
sienna
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Titch2 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:31 pm

Best, est or Wet ust.
Just eating a piece of Von's Lemon meringue pie :bunny
Wow its great

IMG_0424 (Medium).jpg

Titch,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Titch2 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:38 pm

IMG_0428 (Medium).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby sienna » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Hey, it's not raining right now!

Pie looks great! I want some. :bunny
sienna
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Titch2 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:48 pm

BURP, :#
None left. :$
Titch :***
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Ian S » Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Ahhh what! I was just drooling over the lemon meringue, to scroll down and see you've guts it all....jeeezzzz
Life can throw nothing at you that beer won't fix
Ian S
Captain Camping

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:35 am

Ya got any room on ya front lawn fatboy.....if we DO turn up ......lol
Queenslanders on the way.jpg
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Titch2 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:57 am

Got room in the chook shed if you want.
Comes with a garden view :***
Titch
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:01 am

Hi everyone....back online for a bit. Hope you all have a GREAT New Year with lotz and lotz of camping.

Spent NYE in a little place called Delungra and traveled from there to Barraba on NY's day. Very quiet in that neck of the woods....only minimal traffic on the roads. Stopped over in Bingara for a few hours on the side of the river....very pretty little place and very popular with the grey nomads.

Currently sitting in Tamworth catching up on all the washing etc.

Will be heading from here to Bendemeer, Walcha and then Uralla before heading north on Thunderbolts Way. Good trip thus far weather wise, though very hot now which is a bit hard to take after the lovely cool track suit weather in Glen Innes over xmas.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Titch2 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:23 am

GypsyLady wrote:Hi everyone....back online for a bit. Hope you all have a GREAT New Year with lotz and lotz of camping.

Spent NYE in a little place called Delungra and traveled from there to Barraba on NY's day. Very quiet in that neck of the woods....only minimal traffic on the roads. Stopped over in Bingara for a few hours on the side of the river....very pretty little place and very popular with the grey nomads.

Currently sitting in Tamworth catching up on all the washing etc.

Will be heading from here to Bendemeer, Walcha and then Uralla before heading north on Thunderbolts Way. Good trip thus far weather wise, though very hot now which is a bit hard to take after the lovely cool track suit weather in Glen Innes over xmas.

Tamworth country linedancing
gypsy and co at Tamworth.jpeg
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:29 am

Your down there 2 weeks to early Gypsy ....for the start of the music festival 2 weeks....then you will see how busy poor little tamworth can get,,,,,,
We camped in the show grounds (real fair price as well).....& the high light of my trip was standing on the bridge into town and watching the snakes swimming in the river.......(that was close enough for me)...all-in-all....A neat little town.

You shaw like visiting those places out in the sticks.........
:beer :beer :beer
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Rosco1 wrote:Your down there 2 weeks to early Gypsy ....for the start of the music festival 2 weeks....

No, not 2 weeks early Rosco.....no intention of being within cooee of the place for the music festival....way too many people for my liking.

In fact I only said to my friends last night that I wondered how this CP would fare during peak time. As it is we are spread out and it is very comfortable but it would be different in 2 weeks time. Between the 3 units we have the luxury of 8 sites.

Rosco1 wrote:You shaw like visiting those places out in the sticks.........

Yep Rosco, you are right....I do like out of the way places and I like the people too. They are often more friendly and more genuine too.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat