What are you doing today

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Re: What are you doing today

Postby Ian S » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:09 am

It's not even that we don't do them right, it's that we don't do them the same way as a woman - hence perceived as wrong :***
Life can throw nothing at you that beer won't fix
Ian S
Captain Camping

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:00 pm

Ian S wrote:It's not even that we don't do them right, it's that we don't do them the same way as a woman - hence perceived as wrong :***

Well Ian....if you already know that then why are you not putting it into practice????

You know the old saying....when in Rome.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Ian S » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Lol...It's because I don't wear a skirt, well not out in public anyway...
Life can throw nothing at you that beer won't fix
Ian S
Captain Camping

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Ian S wrote:Lol...It's because I don't wear a skirt, well not out in public anyway...

Oh...so that's it then.....You need to wear a skirt in order to be smart.....mmm, now I get it.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Titch2 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Ian S wrote:Lol...It's because I don't wear a skirt, well not out in public anyway...

Will help if you have nice legs :***
Titch
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:19 pm

Titch2 wrote:

Will help if you have nice legs :***
Titch

Yeah....and not TOO hairy.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 pm

I reckon you guys are getting deeper,,,and deeper in the p**....best we change the subject to fishing,,,or ???

This is dedicated to all happily married men!‏

Jack wakes up with a huge hangover after attending his company's party. He is not normally a drinker, but the drinks didn't taste like alcohol at all. He didn't even remember how he got home from the party. As bad as he was feeling, he wondered if he did something wrong.

He forced himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins next to a glass of water on the side table. And, next to them, a single red rose!!

He sits up and sees his clothing in front of him, all cleaned and pressed! He looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotlessly clean. So is the rest of the house.

He takes the aspirins, cringes when he sees a huge black eye staring back at him in the bathroom mirror. Then he notices a note hanging on the corner of the mirror written in red with little hearts on it and a kiss mark from his wife in lipstick: 'Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to get groceries to make you your favorite dinner tonight. I love you, darling! Love, Jillian'

He stumbles to the kitchen and sure enough, there is hot breakfast, steaming hot coffee and the morning newspaper.

His 16 year old son is also at the table, eating. Jack asks, 'Son.what happened last night?'

'Well, you came home after 3 A.M., drunk and out of your mind you fell over the coffee table and broke it, and then you puked in the hallway, and got that black eye when you ran into the door.'
Confused, he asked his son, 'So, why is everything in such perfect order and so clean? I have a rose, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me??'

His son replies, 'Oh THAT... Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you screamed, 'Leave me alone bitch, I'm married!!'

Broken Coffee Table $239.99
Hot Breakfast $4.20
Two Aspirins $.38
Saying the Right thing, at the Right time:

PRICELESS
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby stevo. » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:11 pm

I'm sitting in a paddock looking out over BP dam, .. but wait, why am i on the net talking to you lot?!! :-bang
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby Rosco1 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:38 pm

My question Stevo is,,,,Why are you sitting in a ''paddock'' any way...when you could be out fishing on that dam in your new punt ?????

:beer :beer :beer
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Titch2 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Last weekend we could fish from the front step of our van :booty

Go fishing Steve,How was your workplace after the floods.
Titch
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:58 pm

stevo. wrote:I'm sitting in a paddock looking out over BP dam, .. but wait, why am i on the net talking to you lot?!! :-bang

You are in a great part of the country Steve....what is the current level of BP dam??
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby stevo. » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:49 am

umm, not sure exactly, it was 130% when i was here at Christmas, then they had more rain, it looks around normalish, possibly still high because it's touching the tree line. If you look at Google Earth you can see the old view from 2004 i think, and it was very low, maybe 10%? it's amazing to see the difference.
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat