Quiet....

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Re: Quiet....

Postby Poodle Jewel » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:26 pm

I have flicked across here and there but not much conversation happening..
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Poodle Jewel wrote:I have flicked across here and there but not much conversation happening..

How true is that??
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby stevo. » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 am

anyone seen Activity Dept? I think he had a nervous breakdown.
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:51 pm

stevo. wrote:anyone seen Activity Dept? I think he had a nervous breakdown.

Have not seen him on in quiet a long while.....
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:11 pm

On that topic....Wheres our old gentle'mam', Titch.....Haven't heard much from him since he cooked that prize lamb for Von's 30th
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Rosco1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:23 pm

I hope that....was a lamb cooking.......
Titch....where are you ??????....Von did say it was very ''suculant''....Gawd....I hope he hasn't been naughty again.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Poodle Jewel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Just letting you know Poodle Jewel was here..had 2 weeks off but didn`t go away,too hot so went to the beach most days with the dogs,had friends over for dinner and went out for dinner a couple of times,slept lots and generally just chilled out.
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Rosco1 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:00 pm

Welcome back young Lady....just in time for the 1st ''baby-sitting'' shift...lol

Yes ...you were missed.. :beer
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Glad to hear you had a good time PJ....in spite of not going camping.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:15 pm

About to play the 'death march'.....
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Bit ''Quiet'' again.....must be missing XB............ :grin:

This took my fancy........been before...but some may not have seen it-------

''''''''You gotta take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you have got and remember what you had, learn to forgive but never forget, learn from your mistakes but never regret, people change, things go wrong, just remember LIFE GOES ON...........................'''''''''

Have a great week you guys & ''n'' gals :***
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Recent forum changes will also add to the Quietness of the forum Rosco......it is now a bit more difficult to find.

And we definitely miss XB.....but I am positive she is having a great camp.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby xmasbaby67 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Yoooohooooo I'm back :?#

We had a great weekend in Mudgee and it was soooooo good to sleep in the CT again....it's been way too long.

The bad news is that the girls forgot the @#$% camera so no pics!!!!!!!

We think that this year was the last year we would follow the Mudgee tradition and next year pick a new place to go....

The caravan park we stayed at has always been wonderful but this year they put both of us on slab sites!!!...not good with soft floor CT's but after about 30mins of discussion between hubby and I and a couple of beers we decided to put the tent on the slab as the dirt was just as hard and the girls were ok with it as they had their swags and didn't complain....and if we had have put the trailer on the slab the tent would have been too short and it could have been damaged too easily......also another CT turned up near our site and they also had a slab site and the guy tried to back their trailer onto the slab and was a bit gungho on the pedal when reversing and when the trailer tyres hit the slab the trailer came clear off the towball of their ute......what a noise... ::() ::() We went over to tell him how we had done it and had a chat as he was only setting up his camper for the second time....poor guy took him nearly 2 hrs to get it all done!! :beer

After a couple of hours down town with the girls shopping we came back to the park in time for our friends to arrive and work out how they were going to set their CT up around the slab...in the end their CT fitted totally on the dirt and we used the slab as our "patio" :*** :***

Around 11pm the noisy yobbos wouldn't turn the full boar music off or stop yelling so call number 1 to the caretakers.....music stopped but once he(caretaker) was back in bed they decided to start cooeeing to each other across the park and this one woman (whom I wanted to go and headbutt but hubby said NO :roll: ) kept laughing like a hyena and was really, really loud and obnoxious....so call number 2 at midnight to caretakers again who when he got to them was not a happy chappy and was threatening to throw them all out if he got another call.....seemed to do the trick as all was quiet until about 6.30am when the ridiculous woman started up again!!!!!!. The concert was great, the company even better and overall we had a great weekend. Called into Sofala on the way home for a walk around and a coffee and then reluctantly we had to get into the car and haul it home........

Wishing it was a few days longer & now trying to adjust to being back in the office again!!!!!!

Sorry I didn't get any pics but was having such a great time I had forgotten until we got to the concert and asked the girls where the camera was......whoops sorry Mum... I think all the kids had the best time out of everyone....

Now we are planning our Easter trip together to the Murray River bush camping for 5 days!!!! ::)

Will get in a lot more weekend camps before then......talking Carcoar Dam, Hill End & Grabine were just some we talked about on the weekend.
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Soren G » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Good to hear that you had a fun time!
Soren G
Camping Veteran

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:55 am

Well I am on power this evening and I thought I'd get online and catchup........so damn quiet and only moi online again!!!!!
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

PreviousNext

Return to General Chit-Chat