Kids Sleeping Bags

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Kids Sleeping Bags

Postby bonger » Wed May 04, 2011 1:22 pm

Hi All

I am looking at getting a sleeping bag for my little monkey. She is only 2 and she is a little 2 at that. I dont want to get her a Dora the Explorer one or anything like that (as much as she would love it) as I think they are made cheap and dont really hold a lot of warmth.

The problem that I have is that she is quite little, all the kids sleeping bags that I have been seeing are all around 190cm long and 75cm wide. I just think she will get wrapped up in this and my wife will worry all night that she is suffocating, drowning, upside-down etc etc, whereas I will probably still be near the fire having a beer. :D

Has anyone got any details on kids sleeping bags or have purchased one that you think is great.

This for example is what i have been seeing a lot of.

http://www.kellyscamping.com.au/p/10239 ... g-bag.html

Cheers
C
Mitsi Challenger, 06 Trackabout Deluxe Tourer, Wife, Child and Dog. Sometimes not in that order :P
bonger
Camping King

Re: Kids Sleeping Bags

Postby Drax » Wed May 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi,
With our little kids we got a sleeping bag that can be unzipped to form a blanket and use it that way. The mattress we wrap in a sheet. We thought this might be safer than putting them into a sleeping bag.
Drax
Boy Scout

Return to General Chit-Chat