Great Customer Service

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Great Customer Service

Postby GypsyLady » Thu May 05, 2011 3:24 pm

Picked up my NEW Coleman camp chair today. Thanks to Coleman for replacing it under warranty and TJ's Camping Store for organising it for me. Excellent customer service from TJ's. http://www.TJcamping.com.au

Bouquets all round.....

The arm broke clean in half on my chair on my recent camp.....funny thing is so did the arm on the same type of chair that one of my friends was using. Both the left arm and both on the same day some hours apart but in different places.

Passing TJ's a few days later and called into their store to see if they stocked the same chair. The shop assistant called Coleman to see about a replacement arm and no they don't have replacement parts BUT they would replace the chair for me under warranty....just bring the broken chair in to them when I was next in the area.

Called in to TJ's today and picked up my new chair......one very Happy Camper.

To anyone in the western suburbs or Ipswich, I can't recommend this store and their staff highly enough.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: Great Customer Service

Postby stevo. » Fri May 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Did you tell them you were a big wheel on camping.com.au and if they didn't comply you would bring them down? :cheers
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby GypsyLady » Fri May 06, 2011 2:35 pm

stevo. wrote:Did you tell them you were a big wheel on camping.com.au and if they didn't comply you would bring them down? :cheers

NO Stevo......but after I got such good service I did say I would tell everyone about their good service.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby stevo. » Fri May 06, 2011 7:31 pm

spammer!

just joking ! :cheers
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Return to General Chit-Chat