Lets get it started

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Lets get it started

Postby Lee J » Tue May 24, 2011 11:19 am

Hi All,

Well, I'm a newbie, my name is Lee and I am a single Mum of 1 beautiful 5yo boy. My parents, my son and myself are wanting to travel around Aus for 8months in Feb 2013. My parents already have a Caravan, so it's just up to my son and I to save our booty off and buy a place to lay our heads at night. I've been looking and I love Complete Campsites but they are sooo exy, so am looking at other options. I don't mind the wind up versions of the camper trailer- maybe the Jayco Swan. Either way- our time has come to really skimp and save to afford our dream holiday, and keep researching on what's best.

Anyway- just thought I'd introduce myself and I can't wait to officially join the travelling families out there.

Lee
Lee J

Re: Lets get it started

Postby GypsyLady » Wed May 25, 2011 4:58 pm

Hello Lee and WELCOME to the forum.

My first suggestion is to consider purchasing a pre loved camper. Often loads of extras and not the cost. Have a look here: http://www.campertrailers.org/camper_trader.htm

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Introductions: