Where's Rosco??

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Where's Rosco??

Postby GypsyLady » Wed May 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Where is Rosco......he should be back from his holiday in NZ.......maybe they have decided to keep him...hehehehe

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: Where's Rosco??

Postby Poodle Jewel » Wed May 25, 2011 11:40 pm

He`s around,still getting his daily joke emails.
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Wed May 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Poodle Jewel wrote:He`s around,still getting his daily joke emails.

So, he is home then PJ??
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:39 pm

Yep...The ole fellas back from the land of no dam snakes & spiders....Was a great trip but like always....spoilt by returning to work :(
Just sorting out heaps of pics and Avis is editing the movies she took......
Enjoyed our trip very much and was great meeting 3 new additions (grand-kids) since we were last home.
HPIM2346.JPG

(Gypsy...I got an email from you saying that you would be away....and to hold the emails..... :booty

1st night back @ work last night....and already have my 1st double shift...starting tonite--tomorrow :( :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Val n Rob » Fri May 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Welcome back Rosco, love your photo's the grass is so lovely and green. Where in NZ were you guys? Would have been lovely to see the little grands too.
Val n Rob
Captain Camping

Postby Rosco1 » Sat May 28, 2011 11:45 am

Hi Val.....We picked up the Motor-home in Auck....Then drove to the Mount...Rotorua...Taupo...Hastings...Palmerston North...New Plymouth...Raglan...Kaitai...Cape Reianga...Hihi...Russel...Waitangi...Whangarei,Snells Beach/Martins Bay.....Auckland....
We drove the coastal roads (made me the most home sick of all)...Total of about 2600km =Totalfuel price =$602.......Which we were quite pleased with.

Ha...The little grand-kids...We have ''''16''''' in all....oldest is now 18yrs.../ going on 25...lol

Where are you from?????

:cheers :cheers :cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Rosco1 on Sat May 28, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Val n Rob » Sat May 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Rosco, what a fabulous trip. Loved your photo's made me a bit homesick. I am from Napier. We are lucky our grands live here in NSW, You hve more than us we only have 13!! Oldest is nearly 20. Youngest is nearly 4 going on 12! I love the seafood over there. Hope you left those poor little sheep alone!!!!!! :***
Val n Rob
Captain Camping

Postby Rosco1 » Sat May 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Better not let Gypsy hear me say this...But....One of the things I miss from NZ is all the Autumn colours (You will remember ''Oak Ave'' over in Hastings)....and the HUGE golden Queen peach's...none like them in the rest of the world ....

Avis lived there (Hastings) for many years....and me...12yrs...it was from there that we moved to Perth in 89.

We always include a trip to ''The Sheep-skin'' shop over in Pandora...by the port...We get our new''Ugg-Boots''...and Bailie gets a new lambs-skin for her bed (I also bought a ''Lambs-skin Stubby holder this time)

:cheers :cheers
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby stevo. » Sat May 28, 2011 7:31 pm

excellent pics Rosco, weird place, i've been there!
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:58 am

Yeah well, coloured leaves are almost as good as flowers Rosco.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to General Chit-Chat