best family camp sites near Goulburn NSW

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

best family camp sites near Goulburn NSW

Postby dave c » Tue May 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Hi there guys. Our family lives in Goulburn NSW and normally camps at Lake Tabouri tourist park near Ulla Dulla.

We are interested in camp sites that are family friendly and good for kids as we have a 3 year old daughter. If anyone has some tips on camp sites close to Goulburn that would be great.
dave c

Re: best family camp sites near Goulburn NSW

Postby patty7862 » Wed May 25, 2011 1:02 pm

Welcome Dave

You have quite a choice of places around you. Grabine State Park, Shallow Crossing, Wee Jasper, Wollondilly River, Wombeyan Caves to name a few. There is also a few places around Canberra. It all depends on what you are after when camping and what your family needs.

Cheers
patty7862
Camping King

Re: best family camp sites near Goulburn NSW

Postby Jo&Kev » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 am

Hi Dave

I'm just down the road from you at Yass. I haven't been on here for a while - life and whatnot...

If you have a look at my blog there are a few spots fairly nearby that may suit. As Patty said it depends on whether you want a caravan park style of camping or whether you are willing to bush camp.

Kev
Cheers
Kev

Proudly running actnswcamping.blogspot.com - a blog about camping in the ACT and NSW region.
Jo&Kev
Camping King

Return to Camping Tips and Locations