Just signing in for the first time

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Just signing in for the first time

Postby Dave M1 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi Folks, Dave (Muzza) Murray here; I have camped for years in tents and swags with my Bike but, now my wife and I have purchased a camper trailer and will now start to travel a bit on weekends and for holidays where she can come along as well. It is a small Elite Sprinter ST that can be towed behind the Harley or our little Hyundai. It has a large annex and a flyer of the other side it is more then ample for our use, so we hope to use it as much as possible. :armsup
Last edited by Dave M1 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave M1
Boy Scout

Re: Just signing in for the first time

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Howdy & welcome to the forum Dave.....I read about your ''purchase'' on another site ....be nice to see some pics of it....
PLUS....Where are you from????

Cheers

Rosco
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Dave M1 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 am

[b]Hi Rosco; we live in the Kin Kora residential village at Gladstone Qld. We own a cottage in here, the camper is getting some extras on it so it isn't here at the moment but all should be good by the weekend. We did own a Freedom camper trailer 5 or 6 years ago and we loved it but it was too heavy for the Harley so we sold it to a good mate for his trike. The wife isn't able to sleep on the ground so we bought the camper so she can come along in the car when we go to rallies or I can go on my own with it behind the Harley, best of both worlds. :cheers Muzza
Last edited by Dave M1 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave M1
Boy Scout

Postby Rosco1 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:06 am

Good-one.........ya never know....you might run into Gypsy...... believe shes ''weaving'' her way up North somewhere..........
We also enjoy traveling up that way

:beer :beer :beer
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby stevo. » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Welcome to the site Dave! :cheers
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby xmasbaby67 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:40 pm

:hello:

Welcome to the forum Dave.