PAINTERS ISLAND CARAVAN PARK

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

PAINTERS ISLAND CARAVAN PARK

Postby xmasbaby67 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:41 pm

I was talking with my parents last night who have just set off on a couple of weeks away in their van and have only been on the road for two days and this morning they were being evacuated from the Painters Island CP as the river was about to flood.

Mum was saying that they were going to head towards Lakes Entrance way but have decided to head towards Bendigo, Ballarat etc instead because of all the flooding.

Hope everyone stays safe that is experiencing the flooding in VIC AGAIN!!! Poor buggars.

Dad reckons its the first time he has been kicked out of a CP sober!!! :*** :beer
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: PAINTERS ISLAND CARAVAN PARK

Postby xmasbaby67 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:43 pm

PS: They said the Painters Island CP is really pretty and a very nice and friendly CP....

They are bringing me a brochure home as we would love to explore down that way one day soon.
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:53 pm

xmasbaby67 wrote:Dad reckons its the first time he has been kicked out of a CP sober!!! :*** :beer

They do say there is a first time for everything XB and your Dad just proved it.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:26 pm

XB.......Every-one knows that you head North for winter camping !!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to General Chit-Chat