Another 'newbie'

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Another 'newbie'

Postby imanoone2u » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:37 pm

:hello:
hi folks, am new to the site (found it by searching Camping with dogs) have camped without dogs on and of for 30 years here and overseas, but only recently started camping 'away from the crowds' with partner and a dog.
bought a trailor, bought a campertop and had it attached and now go as often as my whim...and work, allows me.
Am based @ the central coast of NSW (Gosford area) and am happy to hear from others in the area.
great site
M

PS. Getupandgo no need to advise me of the petsittersclub. I won't use them my dog is part of the family! :cheers
imanoone2u
Boy Scout

Postby Scolers » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:12 am

G'day and welcome to forums,

I think most of us like to take our k9 freinds with us. Also, I think there are one or two from the Central Coast posting on the forums so you might be able to hook up and go with them.

All the best!

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Greetings

Postby Activity_Dept » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:32 pm

Welcome to the forum imanoone2u. I think there are a few from the Central Coast on here so you should have some company. Always nice to hear more about that part of Australia, one of my favorites.
:beer
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Return to Introductions: