BigFoot says hello

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

BigFoot says hello

Postby Bernard R » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Hello everyone.

I am obviously new to Camping.com.au.
I am here to learn from fellow campers. And maybe even pass on some of my knowledge. Limited that it may be.
I live in Lake Macquarie NSW and have 3 kids. 8, 10 & 14. I have decided to take them bush every now and again to get them, and myself, out of the house for weekends and extended camping holidays. We have always camped in caravan parks, but now I am determind to get them out doing the real thing.

Cheers.

Oh. By the way. I have size 13 feet and the kayak I paddle is a BigFoot. Hence the name.
Bernard R

Re: BigFoot says hello

Postby xmasbaby67 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Great to have you aboard Bernard.

Please browse through the topics and add any knowledge you have as I always reckon that the best ideas are always learnt from someone else.

I think everyone is always on the lookout for new ideas, be it either for your setup, recipes, products....the list is endless and its fun hearing how others do camping.

Look forward to hearing some of your tips.
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:17 pm

Great to have you here Bernard. Anything you have to offer will be gratefully accepted.....you'll even notice we have a General Chat Thread where you can chat about anything......nonsense too and the guys are well represented in the Friday Funnies.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Titch2 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Have one or two.
Cheers.
Titch
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Return to Introductions: