What are you doing now??

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

What are you doing now??

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:07 pm

At the moment I am here doing a bit of washing and then planning to hit the maps to decide where to next.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: What are you doing now??

Postby xmasbaby67 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm

AAAWWWW no fair.....*chucks herself on the floor*

Tantrum over.....I am at work AGAIN...

The sun is trying to come out but more rain is on it's way all weekend....buggar as its a long weekend down here and was hoping and I still am hoping that our poor CT will see some sunshine this weekend for a spring clean!!!!!! Otherwise we will be painting most of the weekend.......

Only 4 more weeks till our next camping trip!!!!!!!

What destinations are on your short list Gypsy????
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:11 pm

xmasbaby67 wrote:
What destinations are on your short list Gypsy????

South first, meeting up with some friends for while at Camilla and then west from Rocky at this point. Going to pick up another map from RACQ on Monday and will look seriously at that for a bit.

I have not traveled central Qld for a few years so now might be as good a time as any.

Also some talk of meeting up with friends who are out Rubyvale way gemstone hunting but not sure on that one.

GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Bit later than yours XB But....I am also at work.....the sun....woops.... I meant ''moon'' is shining...all 1/4 of it after ,,,yet again,,,,one of our most beautiful sunshine days here in Qld
Finishing at 11-30 to-nite.....then back here for a 07:00...to...19:00 day shift. :( :( :(

Will think of you painting...lol

Trip in to the ''gutz'' of Qld would be great at this time of the year Gypsy before it gets to hot....

Cheers
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Poodle Jewel » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:06 am

Finished my 8th shift in a row tonight,now the weekend off but have a school reunion to go to at Murwillumbah tomorrow night then Sunday a BBq to show my neice her wedding photos, then work again Monday and tuesday then another two off,would have been nice just to do four in a row off..
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby xmasbaby67 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Any decisions yet Gypsy????

Painting of the undercoat has been completed.....and reminded us of how much we hate painting...YUK!!

Got the CT out into the sun this weekend FINALLY!!! ::) ::) ::) ::)

Got her all cleaned up and bedding changed and packed ready to go on the 4th Nov to Mudgee for the weekend!!!!

The canvas smell was great!!!! It didn't smell bad at all Gyspy.....still just as I had remembered it. Was a bit heartbreaking having to pack it up and not sleep in it... :cry: I know what you are going to say Gypsy but it was threatening showers yesterday arvo so didn't want to have to go through the whole drying out process all over again as you can bet when we go away we will get rain when we are packing up as per the norm!!! So she is all dry and ready to hook up and drive away on Friday the 4th (one month today exactly....no I'm not counting....hahaha)
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:48 pm

xmasbaby67 wrote:Any decisions yet Gypsy????

Picked up the maps yesterday and have decided after my week at the beach having some R & R I am going to head north and then west. Really looking forward to seeing Charters Towers.....been on my radar for some time. Nothing else planned at this stage and probably will not plan much, just make up my mind as I go I think.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:05 pm

xmasbaby67 wrote:
The canvas smell was great!!!! It didn't smell bad at all Gyspy.....still just as I had remembered it.

GREAT news XB
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:24 am

GEEZ you fellas sleep alot....no one to talk to....
My last night of nite-shift....for 5 weeks........yay (might even get to see what Avis looks like in day-lite...lol)
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby dicko77 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:11 am

At home then down the coast for the day, we have to pay off the rest of our xmas holidays at the broad water caravan park. :+
dicko77
Camping Veteran

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:06 pm

I am home but getting ready to go camping again in a few days with my friend from Stanthorpe....Shame the weather has changed and we are now having temps of 35+ degrees.

Never mind, I am sure we will still enjoy our camp and looking forward to it too. Already got some bubbles on chill.

What are you doing??

GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Poodle Jewel » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:00 am

Doing a trial run with the Alzeimers asscociation today,they told me they are looking for some one with half a brain in their head, so i said well i have a full one so give me the job ...lol
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Poodle Jewel wrote:Doing a trial run with the Alzeimers asscociation today,they told me they are looking for some one with half a brain in their head, so i said well i have a full one so give me the job ...lol

Ha, ha PJ......how did it go??
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Poodle Jewel » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Weeellllllllllll ! they are very unorganised, I work two or 3 days THEN they tell me if i have the job or not ??? never had that before but the staff tell me to hang in, One lady is 61 and wants to cut back to 2/3 days but they won`t let her?? she said once i know what i`m doing she is out of there. Also a lot of the work is out of the office away from the unorganised manager.So will see what happenes Gypsy. It`s the job i want though Mon =Fri, they do have overnight care occassionally but I will most likely be excluded from that,low care people not full on like my last job.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Woodsy » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Been busy working, currently watching law and order with the girlfriend spending some time together, hardly get to see her since i started work.
Cheers Josh
Woodsy
Blatant Padder

Next

Return to General Chit-Chat