Hello everybody! :)

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Hello everybody! :)

Postby Alice B » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 am

Hi there,

I am a newbie eager to learn a lot about camping. I don't have any decent experience, just a few camping weekends from time to time. Of course, I wasn't the one who erected the tent, but I was the one who was cooking :) Recently, I've decided to improve my humble knowledge in order to be useful to the rest of my fellow campers. I think I've chosen a great website, already read some great tips.

Cheers!
Alice B

Re: Hello everybody! :)

Postby Rosco1 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:46 am

Hi Alice.....Welcome to the Forum.....If you are from around the Brisbane area...(unfortunatly you gave no details about where you come from...etc)....feel free to join us at Tin can bay for a group camp...28th / 29th of this month.
The details are on here...Re ''Group Camp''

Cheers

Rosco
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Poodle Jewel » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:12 pm

:hello: Alice,a cook is a very important part of camping don`t knock that. You will find lots of info here and a few regulars who like a chat,Ask any question and one of us will come up with an answer...even if it`s not the answer you want...lol not mentioning any names T and R ..lol
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Titch2 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Have a look around and remember ,what is written about me ,is just rumours :lol:
Cheers.
Titch
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby xmasbaby67 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:13 am

:hello: Welcome to the forum Alice!!!

Definately agree with PJ that a cook is very important. Maybe you could help Boatie as he was asking the other day for ideas for their kids footy team camping trip (30 adults & 30 kids ::() )

Here's the link....

http://camping.com.au/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6346&sid=85a2ad497367906cce02c331b6932578

Look forward to chatting a bit more... :+
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Alice B » Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:17 am

Oh, only 60, it sounds easy ;) Thank you for the warm welcome, it's nice to connect with people who love adventure and fun! :grin:
Alice B

Postby xmasbaby67 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:23 pm

Your more than welcome Alice!!!

Yeh 60 would be more than a struggle for me I'm afraid.....I like to camp with peace and quiet but with 30 kids I'm not sure Boatie is going to get much of that......Brave man!!!!
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:19 pm

WELCOME Alice....would you like to tell us a bit more about yourself, where you are approximately and how you like to camp etc.

We cover all forms of camping here and there are a few of us who like to chat about all things camping related or not.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Introductions: