Happy Camper from Beerwah, Qld

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Happy Camper from Beerwah, Qld

Postby Ross D » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi all, :hello:
New to the forum and loving all the information so far, especially for pet friendly camping.
We're a family of two adults, two kids and two little dogs. We love camping, especially near the water.
The dogs love going for a swim. We mainly go camping at Inskip and love it there. I normally take the kayaks
and go fishing there as well.
In November we'll be going to Flanagan's Reserve for the first time, and can't wait to take the kayaks there
and try and pull some big bass out of the Logan River, and spend some good time with family & friends there.
We were going to buy a camper trailer, but bought a spa instead, so we'll just have to keep slumming it in the
tent! :***
I look forward to finding heaps of valuable information and will post some reports on the places we go to, and maybe some of the people we might meet from here.
Ross
Ross D

Re: Happy Camper from Beerwah, Qld

Postby Titch2 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Welcome to the forum.
Take the spa camping with you,we have a member here who does.
Cheers.
Titch
Titch2
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Ross D » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Haha, not sure that would work very well, it's rather large, and would need a 15A powerpoint on a powered site. Might just have to stick with the cold water of the beach or the creeks!
That might all change if we win the $10M on Tuesday night though! :+
Ross D

Postby xmasbaby67 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:19 pm

:hello: Welcome to the forum Ross!!!!! :cheers

Look forward to reading your trip reports. Inskip & Flanagan's seem very popular spots up there. Many of our members have been there.

Rosco is also organising a group camping trip this weekend which is not far from you guys....if your free this weekend Rosco would love some more male company!!!! :?# :?#

Info is here http://camping.com.au/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=6340&sid=fd1f86257fe9eb6544b4d64527b00199
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Rosco1 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:47 am

YEP.....Gid-day to another Ross......Pack your tent and come on up to Tin Can Bay this weekend.......its a nice spot and the guy in the camp reckons the fish are leaping out of the sea.....yay........

Cheers & welcome to the forum

Rosco
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Ross D » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:16 pm

I'd love to have a meet & greet this weekend, but that little thing called work has me preoccupied on Friday & Saturday, and then will keep me awake all Sunday night. Maybe next time!
Ross
Ross D

Postby xmasbaby67 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:39 am

:*** :*** :*** You two Rosco's sound so similar.......the work thing you both have in common...
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Ross D » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:40 pm

I see Rosco is into fishing and golf as well. I'm like a mini Rosco :*** . Have had to play less golf so I can concentrate on my fishing!
Ross D

Postby Rosco1 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:49 am

We could always go fishing....While Titch is going for a swim up stream.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby xmasbaby67 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:13 pm

I was actually referring to the working all weekend senario.....as Rosco is always working weekends....not this weekend though he is off with his harem and camping with the camping.com.au group camp at Tin Can Bay :?#
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Rosco1 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:30 am

I know you were XB....LOL....but....You must realise....We are known as '''The WORKERS State''.. :armsup
on that note....I'd better get back to work
:*** :*** :***
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby xmasbaby67 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:19 am

Blah, blah blah......sorry Rosco you were saying.....I wasn't listening as I was busy trying to get the burnt image of you in your dressing gown & slippers (sheepskin at that) out of my head..... ::()
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Tracy S » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:12 am

:hello: happy Camper. Thnx for telling me about this site :) Trying to work it out with out much luck. :?
Tracy S

Postby xmasbaby67 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:37 am

Hi again Tracy..... Yell out if you are having trouble and we can all help you out. I know the auto login is playing tricks with everyone's minds lately since the change. :-bang

Just let us know what the issues are and we can help you out.....

Again great to have another new member on board..... :?#
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:44 pm

Tracy S wrote::hello: happy Camper. Thnx for telling me about this site :) Trying to work it out with out much luck. :?

WELCOME Tracy, happy to have you join us. Good for you to have a look around, lots of info and chat and some great info too.

Any problems you have, just let us know and we will endeavour to sort them for you.

Cheers Gypsy
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Introductions: