CHRISTMAS SHOPPING...........

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING...........

Postby Poodle Jewel » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Ok who is organised and finished,who hasn`t started and who is half way...well with all the rain i thought i would START,every man and his dog thought the same thing couldn`t get a park within cooee so walked in the rain,got maybe 1/3 done and said bugger this i`m going home...my sister is the worse,her birthday is Christmas day so always buy two things..have got one now what else to get her..
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: CHRISTMAS SHOPPING...........

Postby xmasbaby67 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:52 am

I'm nearly finished PJ but have done a lot of mine online....due to being at work all day & living in a small country town with only a Target to shop at... :lol:

Hey my birthday is Xmas Day and it's really crappy getting both lots at once. I would love to get pressies in the middle of the year. And if anyone wraps my birthday pressie is xmas paper I tend to get really cranky. My in-laws gave me an Xmas card as my birthday card last year and I was not at all impressed!!!!! :$

Just have a couple more to go now.....I have a 13yr old daughter that wants a calf for Xmas but we haven't built the yards yet so I am racking my brain on what to get her now??????

It still doesn't feel like Xmas yet.....can't get into it this year? Maybe that will change when our eldest comes home next week for a holiday till Boxing Day....
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Poodle Jewel » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:05 pm

No xmas baby I always giver her a birthday card and present in Birthday paper then she gets her xmas present in xmas paper.
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby xmasbaby67 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:26 am

What a great sister you are... :+ :+ :+ :+
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to General Chit-Chat