Hello from Barb in WA.

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Hello from Barb in WA.

Postby Barb W » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:23 am

:hello:

Hi People. Just joined. Barb from WA. Look forward to spending a bit of time reading and learning.

I have a blog that tells a bit about where we go. It's not much but it keeps me off the streets.
http://iwannawander.blogspot.com/

I'd be interested in reading more camping blogs. Is there a spot where they are listed?

My plan is to explore some of my area and then maybe venture further. As I learn and become less SookyLaLa.

Barb.
Barb W

Re: Hello from Barb in WA.

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:14 pm

WELCOME Barb and I have to say how happy I am to see you navigating your way around our forum. I am sure you will enjoy the stories, trip adventures, tips and the many pics we all love so much.

Not sure we have a big representation from WA at this point so it is very pleasing to have someone from the west join us.

Cheers Gypsy

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Barb W » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:10 pm

OK, had a bit of trouble there getting permission to post. So a few of those veiws are mine. Story of my life. :)

But I tell ya, I'm good. :+

Thanks Gypsy, for the welcome. It looks like it's not a very busy forum but I'm sure I will still learn heaps.

Barb.
Barb W

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Barb W wrote: It looks like it's not a very busy forum but I'm sure I will still learn heaps.

Barb.

We have our moments Barb....we were picking up really quite nicely again when there was another forum change and unfortunately some bugs to sort out.

It is a bit difficult for many of the members to find us again and we have been having auto login issues since the changes too.

There are a great bunch of guys n gals here, all very friendly and all most happy to help with information and chat.

Cheers Gypsy
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Ann R » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:34 am

Hello Barb :hello: I'm from WA too. There is so many awesome sights over here we love it :+
Ann R

Postby GypsyLady » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 pm

And Gernod is moving to WA next August from Canada I think it is.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Introductions: