I got a job too!

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Re: I got a job too!

Postby Soren G » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Wow,I wish I could come to OZ like that...but I guess times have changed a bit and today you have to have a lawyer to get things in place...
I assume you spoke french ate the time (or where you from the Flemish part and therefor dutch?).Was it hard to adopt to the Aussie lifestyle?and how would you compare European and Aussie lifestyle in general?
Cheers Gernod
Soren G
Camping Veteran

Re: I got a job too!

Postby Drax » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:29 pm

I'm moving from Melbourne to Sydney.
It's about a 13 hour drive by car. Recently I've had to make a few trips by car to try and find somewhere to live.
Last weekend we found 2 houses we would like to buy. Now we just have to cross our fingers and hope the bank will loan us the money. I don't think there is any issue with the amount of money to loan, but because I will have a 3 month probation at my new job I may be turned down.

Wow Lin your story sounds interesting! So how have you progressed? You started as a gardener and now?
14 Years ago I was just getting out of uni and moving from the country to the city to start a new job.
Drax
Boy Scout

Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat