Our last white Christmas

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Our last white Christmas

Postby Soren G » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:57 am

Hi Guys,we have (like usual) a white Christmas...well,a last white Christmas that is :grin:
and to make everything perfect,it started to really warm up here:+2°C! extremely warm for this time of year and it dumped 4 cm of snow this morning.So,to make good use of this opportunity,we´ve build snowman..our very last one.Normally,the temperatures are so cold,that one can´t build anything with the snow,not even a snowball fight (the snow becomes to dry,there is just no moisture left in it to stick.It´s all powder snow)

Our car developed some "wrinkles" :lol:
Soren G
Camping Veteran

Re: Our last white Christmas

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Great pix Gernod, thanks for sharing them with us who normally swelter (40+c) over xmas here in Au.

I remember camping one xmas and xmas day I recorded 44c under my annex.

In my neck of the woods, xmas day was very pleasant weather wise this year....only about 26/27 degrees.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:48 pm

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Soren G » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Thanks GL for the vids!
The lyrics of the first one I knew already,I read them in a German language book written for migrants to Australia (Kulturschock Australien- culture shock Australia)...had a pretty good laugh (it came with a German translation,so I did understand it) and now it helped me understanding the song....really great :+ :***
Soren G
Camping Veteran

Return to General Chit-Chat