Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Postby jason r » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:29 pm

Hi every one,
I’m from Grafton NSW, I have recently started traveling and camping, I am enjoying meeting new people and exploring places I have never seen or heard of before.
It will be great to chat and learn new things, I may even hear about more places I didn’t know existed to visit through the forum.

jj.
jason r

Re: New member

Postby Paul M1 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:22 am

G'day I am from Campbelltown nsw you will enjoy the friendly and helpful people on this site.
look around they cover a lot here

cheers :beer
Morgo
Morgo
Paul M1
Camping King

Postby Rosco1 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:36 am

Welcome to the forum...and hope you had a great Xmas / New Year period.....
jj.......This is one game you never stop learning...so much to see & do in the camping world.......Keep in touch with what you learn with plenty of pics....theres normally some-one on here thats ''been there...done that'' on this forum and you will find that they don't mind sharing their knowledge.....
We will also learn from ''YOU''....SO....Feel welcome to ''yak'' on the chat section....... :beer

Cheers
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:10 pm

G'Day jj....glad to see you found our great little camping forum. As the others have said......lots of interesting reading here, some wonderful pics and some great adventures....oh and of course even some funnies.

Consider it like the campfire and jump right in and have a chat.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Introductions: