Friday the 13th...

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Friday the 13th...

Postby Soren G » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi everyone,
I can say that I am not superstitious,but today tried really hard to turn me into a believer.First,I got into quite an argument with an (annoying) work mate of mine :$ ,whom I am normally able to ignore...not a good start.At lunch,I get a call that Eike,my older son,is in the hospital!
He had slipped and fallen at school at the (frozen) climbing equipment,causing him a big bump on the back of the head and a trip to the hospital....he is so far OK but hell,what a day!
Last week Eric,our younger one,has broken his left foot...you got kids,you got excitement!
Soren G
Camping Veteran

Re: Friday the 13th...

Postby cokebottle » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 am

My dad was scared of Friday the 13th, one time when he was working in a service station a car rolled accross the driveway at a great speed & crashed into him on the other side of the drive while he was working on another car, he ended up with a broken leg.

Then on another Friday the 13th he had a car accident into 5 parked cars because he blacked out at the wheel due to delayed concussion from a boat accident the week before.

Michael
cokebottle
Blatant Padder

Return to General Chit-Chat