Hi Everyone From (not so sunny) Melbourne

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Hi Everyone From (not so sunny) Melbourne

Postby Justin M » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi All,
Just a quick note to say "hi" i've joined the forum and look forward to seeing what goes on.

Cheers,
Justin.
:hello:
Justin M

Re: Hi Everyone From (not so sunny) Melbourne

Postby John G » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:15 am

Heya.. and don't feel bad.. not much of anywhere is sunny atm )
John G
Camping King

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:01 am

Hi Justin.....just got back from down your end of the Island from picking up our caravan which we bought from Melbourne.....Was touch & go whether the guy would make it through to Dubbo where we met up for the change over....Lucky for us he had decided to come through the day before....
We had 4 floods across the road to get through when leaving Dubbo....(not to impressed with Truckies flying through the water sending out waves...lucky we wern't in a car)....and drove through rain that was so heavy that I had trouble seeing 6ft a head....\
Only good news was....it showed up no leaks in the caravan.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:03 pm

G'day Justin.....WELCOME to the forum. Think the not so sunny could be said about a lot of the eastern seaboard at the moment.

Tell us a bit out yourself and the type of camping you like to do.....where you like to go etc. Is there just you or are there other family members too??

Spend some time having a bit of a look around the forum too.....lots of great advice, many adventure stories and pics too....we love pics here so if you have any you'd like to share....please do.

The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Rosco1 wrote: drove through rain that was so heavy that I had trouble seeing 6ft a head....\
Only good news was....it showed up no leaks in the caravan.....

Rosco....did you not do a stopover on the way home in your new camper......err van, I mean??
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:10 pm

Yep...found a nice little park in Pittsworth (approx 30k from toowoomba)...and pulled over and stayed there for the nite....Woke up to'''''Sun-shine''''''' :***
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Rosco1 wrote:Yep...found a nice little park in Pittsworth (approx 30k from toowoomba)...and pulled over and stayed there for the nite....Woke up to'''''Sun-shine''''''' :***

Yes I know the area pretty well and there are some top little spots out that way Rosco. Tell me, did you check out those water tanks yet??
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:03 pm

Did a visual......one looks like a 125ltr & the others an 80ltr......
bit hard to tell with the larger tank as it has a protection cover over it....will do a timer test on them.
The toilet is electric as well.....and draws from those tanks...so that will increase consumption.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Introductions: