EASTER,who is doing what?

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Re: EASTER,who is doing what?

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Rosco1 wrote:And pics from you as well GYPSY.............AND PREFERABLY ,,,NOT MORE ....FLOWERS !!!!!!!!!! :beer

Not a problem Rosco.....and as a matter of interest....I post more pics than you do!!
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:42 pm

YES YOU MAY GYPSY.....BUT NEVER OF YOUR ACTUAL CAMP SITES ETC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Rosco1 wrote:YES YOU MAY GYPSY.....BUT NEVER OF YOUR ACTUAL CAMP SITES ETC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO, I don't and you know my reasons for that Rosco...so you'll just have to be content with the pics that I do post.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Mark B » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Well as it has turned out, luck is on my side and I am knocking off work at noon tomorrow, the park we are camping at has availability tomorrow night and the trailer is now packed and ready to go.

Guess we will be spending one extra night camping over Easter. Bonus.

Have packed two cameras (one back up) and hope to get a swag of pics to share when we return.

Hope you all have a great Easter camping.
Mark B
Boy Scout

Postby Beagle » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:30 pm

As usual I am at home. I refuse to camp over Easter. Not only that but my daughter and her family are down at Batemans Bay with our camper. Currently having great weather.
Beagle
Captain Camping

Postby Poodle Jewel » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm

Well thanks to the weather people predicting bad weather left it to late and all booked but had a nice weekend day tripping. Good Friday night doggies and all went to Rosin`s Lookout Beechmont watched the hang gliders then the sun go down and moon come up,cooked up prawn dingaling and fish and veges under the stars,had just one scotch as driving. Saturday drove down to a friends place at Mullumbimby,looked around Ocean Shores and generally relaxed. Monday getting ready for work Tuesday.
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat