Spring Gully Stays

Spring Gully Stays

Postby GypsyLady » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:46 am

Great pics from Canungra
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: Spring Gully Stays

Postby dicko77 » Thu May 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Went to have a look at this spot on the weekend and got though this time. This place looks like it would be a great little spot might be a bit cold in winter. The creek looks lovely and there were kids swimming in it when we were there but i put my foot in and it was freezing. We went out on sunday and there wasnt anyone there to ask any questions about prices or anything so we just had a look around and left. There were only two campers there and they were packing up so i thing mid week you would have the place to your self if you like that sort of thing.
Cheers Dicko :beer
dicko77
Camping Veteran

Postby GypsyLady » Thu May 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Paul comes and goes as needed Dicko....ring him. There is camping on both sides of the creek...the 'other' side is bush camping and Paul has portable loos there and this side has all the amenities.

Unless it has changed....there is only limited power on this side and I can't say I have ever found the creek anything but 'cold'. Does not seem to put the kids off though.

The bush camping side is pet friendly and last time I was there the costs were $15 per night per vehicle.

The side with amenities is, or was not pet friendly and fees were per person per night from memory though I don't recall just how much it was. I have only ever camped on the side with amenities once, quite a long time ago.

GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Lockyer » Fri May 18, 2012 9:12 am

Went to there web site and checked a few other reports on the place and sounds like a lovely place to go to but........

Are there amenities available for those who bring there own camper trailer ?? our friends have to have hot showers and toilets ?

:?#
Lawrence
You don't have to live forever.....you just have to live.
Lockyer
Camping Veteran

Postby GypsyLady » Fri May 18, 2012 11:47 am

Lockyer wrote:
Are there amenities available for those who bring there own camper trailer ?? our friends have to have hot showers and toilets ?

:?#

It is lovely.........Full amenities are available to campers on the office side of the creek Locky.

Pic is of the office side of the creek campground taken from the bush camping side in Feb 2011.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to Queensland