NEW NEIGHBOURS

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

NEW NEIGHBOURS

Postby Poodle Jewel » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:59 am

Hooly dooly new people have moved in next door,they have a caravan, a pop top caravan, a nice boat, canoes, a car, a van, obviously campers may have to get friendly with them..lol
The Lord is my shepard,i shall not want......only sometimes.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: NEW NEIGHBOURS

Postby Soren G » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Well,as it sounds,they can´t hide that fact and therefor:go for it :?# !
Soren G
Camping Veteran

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:24 pm

What a choice....decisions, decisions.....
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Woodsy » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Make sure you tell them about the forum! I name drop it all the time lol
Cheers Josh
Woodsy
Blatant Padder

Postby John G » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:22 am

yah people near us moved onto an empty block (well 122 acres..) to build a house, HUGE mobile home (converted greyhound bus i think) towing a real nice caravan..
son rocks up next day with a boat towed by a brand spanking new prado.
Conversation later that day while saying hi. .."not really an outdoors type, money was burning a hole in my pocket.. " :roll:
John G
Camping King

Postby Poodle Jewel » Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:27 am

John G wrote:yah people near us moved onto an empty block (well 122 acres..) to build a house, HUGE mobile home (converted greyhound bus i think) towing a real nice caravan..
son rocks up next day with a boat towed by a brand spanking new prado.
Conversation later that day while saying hi. .."not really an outdoors type, money was burning a hole in my pocket.. " :roll:

OH THE POOR BUGGERS...lol
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Poodle Jewel » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Well Well Well !! just found this post I wrote about new neighbours....he is a drunken lunatic who tried stabbing our neighbours dogs,he got charged and I had to go to court as i seen him, now he harrasses me no end. Real Estate won`t evict him because the property is kept tidy....

Yes i have had a Dagnabbit's year that`s why i can`t wait to get away..
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Rosco1 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:40 pm

PJ....Couldn't you apply for a court order (non-molestation order)...on him....That will prevent him having any contact with you...... :beer
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Poodle Jewel » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:47 pm

You are so funny Rosco >.!! he isn`t molesting me you dodo he is h.a.r.r.a.s.s.i.n.g. me....
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:57 pm

PJ...that is crap that you have to put up with that sort of rubbish. Is there no restraining order of any sort that you can get to keep him from harassing you??

Think you'd best put camping on your must do list every opportunity you get. I do hope he does not get up to any nonsense in your absence though.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby xmasbaby67 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:48 am

Oh PJ that's horrible!!!!

He must be a real nut job if he tried stabbing a dog.... ::()

Is it just him or are there others living with him????

Hopefully he didn't sign a very long lease and we move on sooner rather than later for your sake.
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby padfoot » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Rosco1 wrote:PJ....Couldn't you apply for a court order (non-molestation order)...on him....That will prevent him having any contact with you...... :beer

I think Rosco would mean an Apprehended Violence Order (AVO) in NSW? To get one of those you'll need evidence. Not just your word against theirs etc.

Anyway, I had some interesting issues with someone people. I bought one of these.

[url]
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Mini-DV-DVR- ... 19d0cd72a8[/url]

And a mini SD card for it http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/370500007829

It has about an hour battery life and charges up via USB. It has a few different options for mounting but I just used the clip style things and stuck it on the lapel of my jacket. I am sure it wasn't that unnoticable but no one ever questioned what it was. Never saw them again but I still just stick it on and wear it out sometimes if I am going somewhere where I might run into them.

Good luck with it and I hope they do move out. Nothing worse than neighbours from hell.
padfoot
Camping King

Postby Poodle Jewel » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Yes all very good but not as easy as it sounds and depends what judge you have on the day and what mood they are in. Myself and another neighbour have been to court 3 times and almost $1000 later and time off work to get a "Peace and Harmony Good Behaviour Bond" advised by the police; the court will not accept the criminal evidence that the police have or the fact that the Police laid 2 charges against him,they say ours is a "civil" case NOT "criminal" so without the other neighbours wanting to go witnesses the judge stated "You two girls could be making all this up for i know" >> so once again the criminal wins.
Poodle Jewel
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Poodle Jewel wrote:Yes all very good but not as easy as it sounds and depends what judge you have on the day and what mood they are in. Myself and another neighbour have been to court 3 times and almost $1000 later and time off work to get a "Peace and Harmony Good Behaviour Bond" advised by the police; the court will not accept the criminal evidence that the police have or the fact that the Police laid 2 charges against him,they say ours is a "civil" case NOT "criminal" so without the other neighbours wanting to go witnesses the judge stated "You two girls could be making all this up for i know" >> so once again the criminal wins.

That is disgusting PJ.....just plain bloody disgusting.
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby xmasbaby67 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:18 pm

And I always thought the purpose of the courts was to protect the innocent!!!!! ::()

It's like a revolving door here at our local court... the poor police arrest & book them and then the lawyers and judges put the scum back out there to do it all again!!!!!!!

Hope his lease is not renewed when it's up!!!!!!!!
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Next

Return to General Chit-Chat