Gday

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Gday

Postby Eugene S » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Gday All,
Yes another newby....I'm in the process of setting my ute up for prolonged camping trips. Want to head south before the end on the year and Kimberley next dry so if there are others planning to head over to the west any time I'd love to hook up. Right now I'm trying to find out as much as I can about solar panels/batteries/backups/ so I can ask some reasonably intelligent questions when pulling it all together. If there is any advice out there I'm listening closely.....
Thanks...Eugene
Eugene S

Re: Gday

Postby GypsyLady » Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:57 pm

WELCOME Eugene....Lots of info here....just have a good look around and you will find heaps of it. Anything that has not already been covered....just ask.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Re: Gday

Postby xmasbaby67 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:29 pm

:hello: Welcome Eugene...

What info are you specifically after about the solar panels/ batteries etc.....as I have found there is heaps to learn and soooooo many questions. :lol: as we are still looking to put some power in our campertrailer eventually and still learning what it's all about. :lol:

Great site with heaps of info on here on all subjects camping related.

How far have you got with your set-up???
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to Introductions: