Lithgow - Newnes SF

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Lithgow - Newnes SF

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:50 pm

Going to lithgow in a weekImage, will post up piccies and stuff when I get back..... and i will do a review if the admin guys want one :wink: . PM me if there are any particular parks/places that need attention, will be doing glow worm tunnel again, thats awesome. Just overnight, maybe two nights not sure. Leaving Friday 4th. I Hopefully wont try to roll my car this time :twisted: :mrgreen:

Previous effort - :oops:
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Hey Ozzy

Postby Joy » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:20 pm

We have Lithgow Tourist & Van Park and Gardens Of Stone National Park in the directory. If you are around the Lithgow Tourist & Van Park you may just have a look and take a few pics, you can tell em you are doing a camping review (afterwards) to see how they react. The secret shopper I think they call it. But we do have a fair bit on them already so it is not important, always nice to post a park review on the review page though. You enjoy your trip, yes and don’t roll the truck this time.
Joy
Joy
Site Admin

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:01 pm

Pics, not all from one trip, but all from lithgow...

Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Return to Camping Tips and Locations