Welcome to 2013

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Welcome to 2013

Postby xmasbaby67 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Well back at work and really finding it hard to knuckle down and get stuck in!!!!!!

Being back in my heels has been the worst as I have been in thongs or no shoes for over 3 weeks now so I am struggling a bit.....only one day to go this week then it's "Thong time" again Wooop Woooop...

Had a great break and will post a review of our stay at Merry Beach when I have a little more time so I can upload some pics. Very relaxing break....and as usual ate & drank wayyy too much.

Hope everyone had or is still having a great break and looking forward to hearing how everyone spent their holidays......and heaps of pics of course!!!!

Bit of a shame that I am the only one online at the moment.... :cry:
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Re: Welcome to 2013

Postby GypsyLady » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:09 pm

It have been deathly quiet for some time XB.....welcome back.

Looking forward to seeing the pics.
The worst day camping still beats the best day working
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:34 pm

Wonder if this is like a game of Chess.....I've just moved my Castle.....YOUR TURN..... :+
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby dicko77 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:16 am

I am back as well after 6 weeks down at broadwater tourist park. We had a great time and so did the kids. The new people who run the park are great and they had heaps of stuff for the kids to do. We only had two days of rain until last weekend and we had to pack up in the rain so now we have a bigger job of cleaning up everything but hey thats camping for ya.
dicko77
Camping Veteran

Postby GypsyLady » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:17 pm

The pack up to come home is always the worst and even more so if you have to do it in the rain?? Glad to hear you all had a great time dicko. Where's the pics??
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Yep Gypsy...The pics of YOUR camp...where are they ???? (Thought that you musta been away)...
and...
X B....Its been a few weeks since you promised to put up your Xmas pics.....!!!
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Rosco1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Our recent week-end in the Sun at Tweed-Heads
Lucky for us the wind was blowing from the other side of the Van....We wound down tight the de-flappers and rode it out....others who left their walls up were not so lucky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby GypsyLady » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:49 am

Rosco1 wrote:Yep Gypsy...The pics of YOUR camp...where are they ???? (Thought that you musta been away)...

Nope....feels like forever Rosco
GypsyLady
Difficult Customer

Return to General Chit-Chat