Where Is Everyone

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Where Is Everyone

Postby Derek Bullock » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:17 pm

Haven't logged in here for a while.

Where is everyone????
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Re: Where Is Everyone

Postby dicko77 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:56 pm

Yer I posted a few weeks back but no response. Not sure if anyone still comes on here anymore.
dicko77
Camping Veteran

Postby Rosco1 » Sun May 05, 2013 9:51 am

Derek...This forum has never really recovered since ''Titch-gate''....plus changing how to get onto the site hasn't helped....pity as there is a lot of info that could be being shared...
(Even the old ''Dragon-Lady'' hasn't been on for ages :( )
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby Derek Bullock » Fri May 10, 2013 1:34 am

What was tich-gate???? I remember Tich but see he is no longer a registered member
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Postby Rosco1 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Unfortunately he entered a post that the powers of bee never appreciated and his membership was dismissed from the forum....Didn't seem to matter how much the rest of us pleaded for his return to be considered...it seemed to fall on deaf ears..... We lost a number of members over that...
And as far as finding the site now....You will have noticed that it sure isn't as easy for the ''newbies'' to find their way on.......So many forums out there now they just move onto the next one.
Also meant to mention that as you would have also seen...The Auto ''log-in'' is still not working...and for some reason ''up-stairs'' will not fix it...These I would suggest were the main reasons for not to many visiting the forum now days....Dam sad as....There is some good reading on here and the writers were a dam great bunch of people.

Cheers
Life is not about how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
Rosco1
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby stevo. » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:22 pm

well well well, sending out "forum move email notification" has brought some interest from people judging by the "users online" list :lol:
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby xmasbaby67 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi Guys,

I have not been on for AGES as not only had a spare sec to myself but after all the bulls**t that went down with Titch, auto login & just being so quiet I have not logged in for quite some time, haven't even logged into myswag for months now either. Must get back into it as there are some great people and advice on this forum.
xmasbaby67
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Return to General Chit-Chat