1770 best place to camp??

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

1770 best place to camp??

Postby campertrailernuts » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:36 pm

Where is the best place to camp in camper trailers at 1770??
thanks alot.
campertrailernuts

Postby gqpatrol » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:48 pm

Probably the beach front camping ground, or there is another one further back across the road. I have heard of another called Workman's Beach at Agnes Water which is fairly basic and cheap, I think run by Miriam Vale Shire Council. I'll see if I can find some more details. Unless you have a 4wd drive, I'd probably leave Eurimbula NP alone, and then you could only easily get to Middle Creek, as Bustard Beach is a very windy, narrow track. Further south is Deepwater NP, and I know someone with a Nissan Pathfinder and camper trailer that goes there quite a bit. Here's a link for Workman's Beach info. http://www.miriamvale.qld.gov.au/index.aspx?page=9
gqpatrol
Captain Camping

Postby campertrailernuts » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:55 pm

thankyou. I have been told the beach side one is the one to go to. They are booked out for Easter of course. I just wanted to check that is the good one. Got any other hot spots?? We live on the Sunshine Coast.
campertrailernuts

Postby gqpatrol » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:58 pm

Check out the Workman's Beach info. http://www.miriamvale.qld.gov.au/index.aspx?page=9
Mostly it's quiet, I believe. New Years thingy was a one off.
gqpatrol
Captain Camping

Return to Camping Tips and Locations