Coleman or Sportiva Tent

List your stuff for sale or wanted here. Outdoor furniture, home, gardening, clothing, anything really except motor vehicles or real estate as that is catered for below. Post or sell offer here for free. (Add you suburb, buy or sell and item to heading we will organise letter).

Coleman or Sportiva Tent

Postby flyboy » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:14 pm

I am looking to buy my first tent and am considering buying either a Coleman or Sportiva brand. Does anyone particularly recommend or not recommend either of these brands.

Thanks.
flyboy

Postby Nightwatch » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:09 am

Mate we have a sportiva and find it is just perfect.
Takes aprox 20 minutes to put up in no particlar rush.
Wife and i put it up in the rain once took 7.5minutes.
Only trouble we had was the bag is a litle small, easy fixed just got a bigger bag.
ask the shop if you can have a go at puting it up and down in the shop (dome tents dont need pegs in the shop)
a good idea with these tents is to get a piece of shade cloth to put underneath it protects the floor a bit and helps keep the dirt out.
Happy camping
Dont tell me the sky is the limit...
There are foot prints on the moon.
Nightwatch

Postby flyboy » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:46 pm

Thanks nightwatch
flyboy

Postby Kitch76 » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:16 pm

I'm on my 2nd sportiva tent (family out grew the 1st) and would highly recomend them, call burrels tent world for a price, they do mail order and are great to deal with and seem to be cheeper than every where else I looked 07 46 344 088
Kitch76

Return to Buy & Sell