Getin GONE!!

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Getin GONE!!

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:33 pm

I'll be out for the next few days..... like, the next 7 of em :armsup :armsup :armsup :armsup :armsup :armsup :armsup

as you may or may not have guessed, i'm going camping. Central NSW. Smell ya's later, play nice, and report all spam to Act_dep, or just post pictures of goats etc in the thread till I get back. :cheers

::)
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Scolers » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:21 am

Have good one Oz!

:armsup :armsup :armsup

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Kramer » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:02 am

:-bang :-bang :-bang Man I haven't been camping for so long! Have a great trip you lucky varmints!
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby Komodo » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:41 am

Awww so jelous
A place I'd rather be...
Mitchel Road, Bomjinna. Central West Victoria (Jan '08)
Komodo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:50 pm

Well all went well, the Rocky made the full 1500 odd k trip without so much as a hiccup.... except for the muffler falling of twice but i fixed it properly the second time :? :*** .

Also found out a down side to sleeping on the ground in a swag...... random stray dogs can come up and try to start a game of fetch at 2am :evil: . This one dog turned up on at least 4 of the 7 nights, trying yo get me outta bed :*** . Was funny the first two nights but then I decided to sleep on my roof - If any one needs their beauty sleep its me :oops: -

Can't believe how dry it is still out there, and the seldom rain they DO get is so patchy its unbelievable. One farm can get 19mm's of rain in one paddock and another will be completely untouched.
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Blue Bravo » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:42 pm

Glad you enjoyed your little holiday but hey where's out there??? :?
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Scolers » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:20 pm

Good to read you enjoyed yourself ... with the exception of the dog ... :shock:

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:09 pm

'Out there' was Lake Cargelligo, near Condobolin and Griffith

viewtopic.php?t=586

Same place I went last year
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:48 pm

So long suckers, i'm off again :***

This time Mt Wattagans, just for the weekend. Oh and I might be getting my heap into 4wdmonthly :armsup :armsup
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Kramer » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Ozzycamperboy wrote:So long suckers, i'm off again :***

This time Mt Wattagans, just for the weekend. Oh and I might be getting my heap into 4wdmonthly :armsup :armsup

Geez 4WD Monthly must have run out of vehicles to write about if they are going to put yours in???????? :--?
Kramer

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:58 pm

Kramer wrote:

Geez 4WD Monthly must have run out of vehicles to write about if they are going to put yours in???????? :--?

Dont worry, after this weekend i'm jumping on the 'rocky's are a heap of crap' bandwagon. Mine performed faultlessly, and conquered some very crazy tracks, but my mates one, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: was ready to throw it on the campfire after this weekend. Stupid thing drove fine all the way up the F3 then died once we got onto dirt rd :$
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Kramer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:13 am

Ozzycamperboy wrote:
Kramer wrote:

Dont worry, after this weekend i'm jumping on the 'rocky's are a heap of crap' bandwagon. Mine performed faultlessly, and conquered some very crazy tracks, but my mates one, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: was ready to throw it on the campfire after this weekend. Stupid thing drove fine all the way up the F3 then died once we got onto dirt rd :$

They really aren't bad vehicles they even have toyota motors in them, the gearboxes aren't any good though and its a Diahatsu :***
Kramer

Postby Scolers » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:22 am

Kramer wrote:
They really aren't bad vehicles they even have toyota motors in them, the gearboxes aren't any good though and its a Diahatsu :***

The Daihatsu was my very first 4x4 ... an F10 if I remember. Went everywhere ... so long as the motor didn't blow and the rust held together.

:shock:

8)

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:23 pm

Kramer wrote:
Ozzycamperboy wrote:
Kramer wrote:

Motors are similar to a toyota and some parts are interchangable but AFAIK no yota ever had that exact engine. Gearboxes are actually pretty good on the rocky, overkill for the lil 2.8 motors, your proble thinking of feroza's, theirs are made of paper mache :***
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Return to General Chit-Chat