Getin GONE!!

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Getin GONE!!

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:33 pm

I'll be out for the next few days..... like, the next 7 of em :armsup :armsup :armsup :armsup :armsup :armsup :armsup




as you may or may not have guessed, i'm going camping. Central NSW. Smell ya's later, play nice, and report all spam to Act_dep, or just post pictures of goats etc in the thread till I get back. :cheers



::)
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
User avatar
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Right behind you.... watching.... waiting....

Postby Scolers » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:21 am

Have good one Oz!

:armsup :armsup :armsup

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Not in residence

Postby Kramer » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:02 am

:-bang :-bang :-bang Man I haven't been camping for so long! Have a great trip you lucky varmints!
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
User avatar
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:07 pm
Location: Gladstone, QLD

Postby Komodo » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:41 am

Awww so jelous
Image
A place I'd rather be...
Mitchel Road, Bomjinna. Central West Victoria (Jan '08)
User avatar
Komodo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?
 
Posts: 846
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:35 pm
Location: Frankston South [VIC]

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:50 pm

Well all went well, the Rocky made the full 1500 odd k trip without so much as a hiccup.... except for the muffler falling of twice but i fixed it properly the second time :? :*** .

Also found out a down side to sleeping on the ground in a swag...... random stray dogs can come up and try to start a game of fetch at 2am :evil: . This one dog turned up on at least 4 of the 7 nights, trying yo get me outta bed :*** . Was funny the first two nights but then I decided to sleep on my roof - If any one needs their beauty sleep its me :oops: -

Can't believe how dry it is still out there, and the seldom rain they DO get is so patchy its unbelievable. One farm can get 19mm's of rain in one paddock and another will be completely untouched.
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
User avatar
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Right behind you.... watching.... waiting....

Postby Blue Bravo » Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:42 pm

Glad you enjoyed your little holiday but hey where's out there??? :?
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?
 
Posts: 755
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Cessnock

Postby Scolers » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:20 pm

Good to read you enjoyed yourself ... with the exception of the dog ... :shock:

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Not in residence

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:09 pm

'Out there' was Lake Cargelligo, near Condobolin and Griffith

viewtopic.php?t=586

Same place I went last year
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
User avatar
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Right behind you.... watching.... waiting....

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:48 pm

So long suckers, i'm off again :***

This time Mt Wattagans, just for the weekend. Oh and I might be getting my heap into 4wdmonthly :armsup :armsup
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
User avatar
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Right behind you.... watching.... waiting....

Postby Kramer » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:59 pm

Ozzycamperboy wrote:So long suckers, i'm off again :***

This time Mt Wattagans, just for the weekend. Oh and I might be getting my heap into 4wdmonthly :armsup :armsup


Geez 4WD Monthly must have run out of vehicles to write about if they are going to put yours in???????? :--?
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
User avatar
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:07 pm
Location: Gladstone, QLD

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:58 pm

Kramer wrote:
Ozzycamperboy wrote:So long suckers, i'm off again :***

This time Mt Wattagans, just for the weekend. Oh and I might be getting my heap into 4wdmonthly :armsup :armsup


Geez 4WD Monthly must have run out of vehicles to write about if they are going to put yours in???????? :--?


Dont worry, after this weekend i'm jumping on the 'rocky's are a heap of crap' bandwagon. Mine performed faultlessly, and conquered some very crazy tracks, but my mates one, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: was ready to throw it on the campfire after this weekend. Stupid thing drove fine all the way up the F3 then died once we got onto dirt rd :$
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
User avatar
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Right behind you.... watching.... waiting....

Postby Kramer » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:13 am

Ozzycamperboy wrote:
Kramer wrote:
Ozzycamperboy wrote:So long suckers, i'm off again :***

This time Mt Wattagans, just for the weekend. Oh and I might be getting my heap into 4wdmonthly :armsup :armsup


Geez 4WD Monthly must have run out of vehicles to write about if they are going to put yours in???????? :--?


Dont worry, after this weekend i'm jumping on the 'rocky's are a heap of crap' bandwagon. Mine performed faultlessly, and conquered some very crazy tracks, but my mates one, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: was ready to throw it on the campfire after this weekend. Stupid thing drove fine all the way up the F3 then died once we got onto dirt rd :$


They really aren't bad vehicles they even have toyota motors in them, the gearboxes aren't any good though and its a Diahatsu :***
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
User avatar
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:07 pm
Location: Gladstone, QLD

Postby Scolers » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:22 am

Kramer wrote:
They really aren't bad vehicles they even have toyota motors in them, the gearboxes aren't any good though and its a Diahatsu :***


The Daihatsu was my very first 4x4 ... an F10 if I remember. Went everywhere ... so long as the motor didn't blow and the rust held together.

:shock:

8)

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Not in residence

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:23 pm

Kramer wrote:
Ozzycamperboy wrote:
Kramer wrote:
Ozzycamperboy wrote:So long suckers, i'm off again :***

This time Mt Wattagans, just for the weekend. Oh and I might be getting my heap into 4wdmonthly :armsup :armsup


Geez 4WD Monthly must have run out of vehicles to write about if they are going to put yours in???????? :--?


Dont worry, after this weekend i'm jumping on the 'rocky's are a heap of crap' bandwagon. Mine performed faultlessly, and conquered some very crazy tracks, but my mates one, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr :evil: :evil: was ready to throw it on the campfire after this weekend. Stupid thing drove fine all the way up the F3 then died once we got onto dirt rd :$


They really aren't bad vehicles they even have toyota motors in them, the gearboxes aren't any good though and its a Diahatsu :***


Motors are similar to a toyota and some parts are interchangable but AFAIK no yota ever had that exact engine. Gearboxes are actually pretty good on the rocky, overkill for the lil 2.8 motors, your proble thinking of feroza's, theirs are made of paper mache :***
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
User avatar
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:14 pm
Location: Right behind you.... watching.... waiting....


Return to General Chit-Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron