FREE product for worthy causes

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

FREE product for worthy causes

Postby alanl » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:48 pm

If your camping, 4WD or similar club or association would like to receive a donation of genuine LI-LO brand products to raise money for a worthy cause, contact alanl@jackel.com.au with the details for consideration.

In the past, we have supported fund raising for the Flying Doctor, children's hospitals etc through Nepean 4WD club, the Subaru club and others. All we ask in return is a mention of our website address in the club magazine and whatever favourable publicity of our brand is appropriate to your club activities.

Please see http://www.lilo.com.au/ for information on the products available
alanl

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:39 pm

Well since your 'advertising' on here you could put a few items up for grabs to forum members :idea: :armsup :armsup :armsup
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby elpaulos » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:54 pm

you go Oz GRRRRRRRRRRR
91 Landcruiser.
elpaulos
Camping Veteran

Ozzy's Idea

Postby Activity_Dept » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:54 pm

Hey there is an idea Ozzy. I will give away some free advertising to Li-Lo and we can have a competition of some kind say $1,000 worth of Li-Lo gear split between the 5 best park review. How about it Jackal??? :?# :armsup

This will see if they seriously have an interest or just going for one of those one of those shameless plugs. :?
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Postby Kramer » Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:38 pm

I have no idea what Li-Lo is???????????

"You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while."

The spammer coming out in me :grin:
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Li-lo and Posts

Postby Activity_Dept » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:03 pm

LI_LO makes inflatable, no not blow up dolls sorry, mats and beds.

I have set the time between posts to 40 seconds as a deterrent to the SPAMMERS; I thought most of us camping types have plenty of time on our hands so it won't matter.
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Re: Li-lo and Posts

Postby Scolers » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:32 pm

Activity_Dept wrote:LI_LO makes inflatable, no not blow up dolls sorry, mats and beds.

I have set the time between posts to 40 seconds as a deterrent to the SPAMMERS; I thought most of us camping types have plenty of time on our hands so it won't matter.

I've only just started feeling the wrasth of the 'time out' thingy. Mainly 'cause I ave to edit a post for spelling etc (even then I miss some) and if I've just done another post I ahve to wait. Ahhh ... whinge whinge whinge ... :shock:

:?#

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

The LI-LO offer was genuine

Postby alanl » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:13 am

Pity some of you are such cynics, you do not appreciate a genuine offer. If there is anyone on this forum with any real interest in club events, please get back to me. Others - go forth and multiply!
alanl

The worlds full of critics

Postby Activity_Dept » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:03 pm

People is what people is Alan. We delete over 50 people a day posting ads on this site, do you think we get a little skeptical? You are marketing a product if you deny that you are only kidding yourself and if you disregard and get offended by us presenting to you a legitimate offer i.e. a promotion to 8,000 members and 30,000 targeted viewers a month in exchange for some free items then I suggest you go back to paying Google per click.

If you want to criticize our members for legitimate skepticism and ignore the fact that however you look at it we have granted you free advertising then I suguest you wont be doing your product or clients product much good here.
::()
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Postby Fonty » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:11 pm

We're not cynics we're realists! This is the internet and you are a stranger to us. Type in genuine offer in a google search and see what you come up with...

If you get rich quick come back and tell us how wrong we were. :P

/me lies back on his non li-lo inflatable product and waits for the rich dude to return.

:twisted:
Fonty
Camping Veteran

Postby stevo. » Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:09 pm

i'm in :grin:

what stuff can i get?
my dodgy blog www.shackers.net
stevo.
There is no conspiracy here....

Postby Chippy76 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:11 am

As a scout leader, I would love some lilo products for fundraising purposes. We often run raffles and the like through out the group, which would get your name out to well over 200 families. Let me know if the offer still exists please! All the best
Chippy
Chippy76
Captain Camping

Postby Scolers » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:28 am

chippy wrote:As a scout leader, I would love some lilo products for fundraising purposes. We often run raffles and the like through out the group, which would get your name out to well over 200 families. Let me know if the offer still exists please! All the best
Chippy

Might be best to PM him Chippy as I don't think he will be a regular contributor ... or you could go to the web page for Li Lo (it's on alanl's possts).

Cheers ...

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Chippy76 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:31 am

cheers mate! ill try and get onto him ....
chippy
Chippy76
Captain Camping

Re: FREE product for worthy causes

Postby Chippy76 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:59 am

alanl wrote:If your camping, 4WD or similar club or association would like to receive a donation of genuine LI-LO brand products to raise money for a worthy cause, contact alanl@jackel.com.au with the details for consideration.

In the past, we have supported fund raising for the Flying Doctor, children's hospitals etc through Nepean 4WD club, the Subaru club and others. All we ask in return is a mention of our website address in the club magazine and whatever favourable publicity of our brand is appropriate to your club activities.

Well guys I have to say that Alan was indead genuine, and has sent me a pile of stuff to put up for a raffle through tthe local scout group. I realise that he got free advertiseing etc etc, but it WAS a genuine offer of help to clubs etc. And all he asks is that I thank Lilo for providing the products for free. In this cynical world that we live, is this such a bad thing ??? I hope in the future we can all find it in our heart to give people a fair go! Cheers Chippy.
Chippy76
Captain Camping

Next

Return to Groups & Activities