HappycampersRwe wrote:That was fun but gosh as an Aussie wannabe, I had to try but was disappointed to not have access to the "real" answers ~lol~ We've learned a lot of slang and thought we were more adept at this kind stuff but how do I know how far off base (and out of touch) I really am?
Well, I'll try (hope I don't disgrace my username :mrgreen) but i'm exempt from any cricket Q's
1) Trick question, only really old Italians and Maltese blokes drive falcon utes
(and newer falcon utes are driven by young doof doof boys) real aussies drive 4x4's, of which, the Landcruiser ute is the most iconic.
2) Its all about the layering, Ice then beer then Ice again
3)Who cares so long as there's sufficient beer to wash whatever it was down
4)Crap..... 24, I think, cause a Case has 30..... *awaits confirmation from one of our resident alcho's*
6) = C
7)Alf, not that I watch that crap
8 ) C, which is also A. Snags usually take 2 stubbies to cook.
10) Bon Scott
11)D (dead give-away)
12)hell no (but the aussie answer is yes, to p/apple at least)
14) I'm sure kramer could tell you
15) Some morons off some crappy soap show that some how became iconic to Australia
16) Top + finger to drown out the crappy taste of the roo/pig/dog/kat/fish entrails that more than likely make up the pie your attempting to eat
20) the ducks nuts
Also, casual footwear
21)Does anyone really care?
26)Beer, Meat, Cricket bat, tenno, tongs
30)A few milliliters, but schooner's the go anyway, rolls of the tounge better. nothing quite like strutting up the the counter, and saying "Schooner of **** thanks"
31)An item of clothing that is not fit for male apparel
33) Who what where??
36)Yeah but wasn't allowed
37)Its a compliment, honest, hardworking... dunno how else to describe it. What you see is what you get.
STREWTH that took a long time