NSW - Bushland Park Wooli

NSW - Bushland Park Wooli

Postby jasonb » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:20 pm

hi guys ,,i rang up for a weeks holiday at wooli and the bushland caravan park up there wanted $98 a night for the 5 of us ,the wife myself and 3 kids 9,7,4 ,but the catch was i was gonna take a cub camper and it was on an unpowered site ,plus the women on the phone was real arrogant and it was like she didnt care at all
jasonb
Captain Camping

Postby Blue Bravo » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:35 pm

A lot of caravan parks are jacking up their prices, putting cabins on the best sites then whinging about people who are free camping. $98 for you to put your camper on a piece of grass, a shower for each person and about 50c of electricity is getting over the odds. They are hitting yopu up cause it's school holidays.
Where is the ACCC to monitor this stuff. :$
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby mawilkinson » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:32 pm

my parents used to have a permanent caravan there for years. we holidayed there for years as kids. Wooli is awesome.
About 10 years ago the owners of the park sold up and new management took over. not sure if they are still the same ones but the prices jacked up virtually over night!
Mum and dad eventuually sold the van as the prices became rediculous! It was cheaper to stay in a 5 star resort.

It is a great shame for wooli in general.

Next time try Minni waters(just around the headland) beautiful spot. Hopefully the prices are more reasonable.
mawilkinson
Boy Scout

Postby jasonb » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:08 pm

yeah the new owners are there ,and theres been a lot of trouble there since ,the owners trying to push out all of the permanants and wining slowly ,my wifes parents live there now
are we there yet ?
jasonb
Captain Camping

Return to NSW