NSW - Paynesville Top Tourist Park

NSW - Paynesville Top Tourist Park

Postby busycamper » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:34 am

It said dogs allowed when i got there with dog in tow i was told not in cabins...a bit late by then. when i finally found a fantastic kennel at fernbank i arrived back to find in the display book inside the cabin the information saying no dogs in cabins. then found a pooey nappy in one of the bins so the cabins weren't cleaned out and then my 4year old got food poisoning from the out of date uht milk. never again will i go to that hell hole ...and the kiosk...huh a room with a couple of lollies and never opened.
busycamper

Paynesville Top Tourist Park

Postby Joy » Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:22 pm

Well I checked to see if they were in our directory and make sure we had the dog' allowed bit correct however they are not in our list.

Hopefully it was a once of thing. But if we get a chance to speak to the park managers we will mention the incident to them.
Joy
Joy
Site Admin

Postby coffeegal » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:06 pm

I have stayed at this place once too and once was more than enough and I to would never ever return. The cabins are something out of the dark ages and talk about stinky, I couldn't bear to be in there because the smell was so bad it made me so sick. I couldn't sit on the furniture because it contained grot from the 1950's. I read of another persons unpleasant experience with this park at another park review site recently so it's interesting to see them pop up again! Their correct name is Resthaven Caravan Park (Top Tourist Park).
coffeegal

Postby Scolers » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:36 pm

In regard to the dog issue most parks that take dogs will only allow them if you have your own van. Dogs are not allowed in cabins in any park.

Cheers ...

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Return to NSW