Camper Trailer Groups/Clubs.

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

Postby Kramer » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:44 am

jollyroger wrote:This is open for debate but with my calculations a central point for everyone would be either the following.

Alice Springs, Uluru, Coober Pedy, Marla, Glendambo or Ceduna.
One other idea would Nullabor. But would be too far for QLDers.

Let me know what you think would be central to you and others.

JR
::()

I am looking to get to the Alice later on this year after the races, but I am sure I will want to go again :grin:
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby homekegger1 » Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:16 pm

jollyroger wrote:Not quite what I'm after. Was thinking more along the lines of a 4WD Club where people get together and organise trips.

I don't wanna chat online about them. I have one (CT) and I just wanna use it and use it often. I have looked at 4WD clubs and they (no offense if you are in one) but a little stuffy for me. We have kids and I love a drink and the old expletive deletive can fly every now and then. I want to organise a genuine group of like minded people and possibly same age to travel on a (in a) convoy somewhere or set up and national group. Nahh too hard for that.......

Come if you live in SA and have a Camper Trailer and want to meet others and want to use - Get on board! Hang on I need another Chardy!
Back soon................ :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am also in SA. Have just purchased my first CT(Pick up tomorrow) And then off to use it this weekend. However I will be looking for places and people to camp with. No kids here but one very excitable dog. And I also love a cold bevy in the sun.

Cheers

HK :beer
homekegger1
Camping King

Postby jollyroger » Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:40 pm

Where are you off to on the inaugral trip? We are off to Port Broughton this Easter weekend. Keep in touch if you want organise something.

We have two kids...8 and 6 and fat Staffy. I love a drink and tend to swear a little OK a lot so I've been told. I'm not a rager but being 40 I've done my time. Let me know. We are North of Adelaide-but I work near the city.

JR.
Any man, in the right situation, is capable of murder. But not any man is capable of being a good camper. So, murder and camping are not as similar as you might think.
jollyroger
Camping Oracle

Postby homekegger1 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:50 pm

JR,

The inaugral trip is to Port Augusta. A freind of mine was heading up that way and invited me along. How could I refuse.

Keep me posted if you are planning anything else in the near future.

Cheers

hk
homekegger1
Camping King

Postby mytribe » Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:06 pm

I swore I wouldn't do another long road trip after we drove up to Timber Creek in the N.T in an 84 Tarago with 4 kids on board.

Granted we could now do a trip in a bit of luxury in the Pajero, but we'd still have to drag along 4 kids :***
mytribe
Post Machine!

Postby Family Campers » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:05 pm

ohhh a big meet up sounds great.

My family would be in it for sure. I have 3 other ferals to add to the mix too :***
Family Campers
Camping King

Previous

Return to Groups & Activities