Big trip around Australia

General Discussion, tips and questions and answer on Camper Trailers. Buy and sell below in Vehicles for Sale.

Big trip around Australia

Postby jopaulss » Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:36 pm

Hi Everyone
Very new to this site so a big hello to you all.
Would like to get some feed back on campsites, places to visit and not to visit etc,on a round Australia trip we are planning for in November (fingers crossed!!) Not sure yet if we will be tenting it or a camper van, there will be me, hubby and two teenage kids and we will be leaving from Perth and heading first to Adelaide.
Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated. We are avid campers so arent knew to that part, just new to the rest of Australia.
Thanks Guys
Jopaulss
jopaulss

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:15 am

Well, save your time and just skip Sydney(its a hole), drive around it if you can :P , but once you get to Newy (newcastle) stop over and Mungo Brush NP(coastal, lots of swimming), very nice up there, and Barrington Tops NP if you get the time but thats further inland
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:20 pm

Thanks ozzycamperboy. My son advises me we have to visit skate parks, do you know of any? Otherwise i think we will be flying through, any places you would advise us stay well clear of, especially with all the troubles just lately.
Thanks again ozzy
Jopaulss
Site Admin

Return to Camper Trailers