Hi everyone from Melbourne

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Postby Keeks » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:53 pm

we're back guys.
have written a lengthy post here

http://forum.camping.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=1359

We loved it!

Nige no time share lol :grin:
Although that wouldn't be a bad idea!

Fonty no dingoes but a fox every night at around 11pm jumping the fence at the back of our tent! lol Scared the Dagnabbit's out of me until we saw what it was in the night. The thump it made getting over that fence was loud! We didn't tell the kids until we got back they were spewing they didn't see it.

Family campers - it was great and yes I would recommend. I think for those of us that aren't too sure about camping and can't rough it straight away the holiday parks are the way to go. My sister is trying to get me foreshore camping but that I can't do yet.

Blue Bravo you were so right!
I am so *SPAM* about knowing were the kids are all the time and not giving them enough space. Hubby says i am too overprotective sometimes but I can't help it. The first day was hard to let them roam around especially with the little one, the 2nd day a little easier by the third I was at ease. They all knew our rules and followed them to a T to stay safe.

Love to hear other newbies adventures too.

Keeks
Keeks
Camping King

Postby JM1375 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:53 pm

Keeks wrote:I think for those of us that aren't too sure about camping and can't rough it straight away the holiday parks are the way to go. My sister is trying to get me foreshore camping but that I can't do yet.

Keeks

I haven't even made it to the tourist park yet, and already the rellies (all experienced campers) are trying to rope us into the annual family trip to Fraser Island for some foreshore camping..... :shock:

Thanks for the update!

Cheers,
Jodie
JM1375
Captain Camping

Previous

Return to Introductions: