Welcome to Newcastle Motorcycle Touring Club

Community groups, clubs etc. tell us about yourselves, who can join, activities, post notices and events.

Moderator: amanda

Welcome to Newcastle Motorcycle Touring Club

Postby toddy » Sat Jan 04, 2003 12:33 am

I would like to take this time and welcome YOU to the Newcastle Motorcycle Touring Club. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you feel free to join in and have some fun.

You don't have to have a motorcycle to be a member. If you love motorcycles, you are welcome anytime, even just for chat about motorcycles, but motorcycle riding is more fun and enjoyable.

Age and Sex don't court here. Just the enjoyment of motorcycles that courts. Ride them, look at them, talk about them, love them, or just even dreaming about them, you are welcome to join in and say hello.

Once a month I will try my best to organize a social bike ride to nowhere. Basically up to 2 hours ride to somewhere, stop and have a break for coffee/tea or a cold drink, and a good old fashion chat for everyone to enjoy. I’m always open for suggestions.

All social rides will be listed with meeting places/times and location, with hopefully at least one week notice for everyone to join in and have some fun, even those who prefer more than two wheels.

If you don’t own a motorcycle and want to enjoy the fun of motorcycles, I’m sure that there will be a friendly owner or two that will want to help you out. So don’t be afraid to ask.
toddy

Reason

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:35 am

Give me at least one reason to believe you.
Site Admin

Postby Kramer » Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:40 pm

Ha found the oldest thread here :grin:
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby Ozzycamperboy » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:43 pm

Kramer wrote:Ha found the oldest thread here :grin:

:*** :armsup
Life's too short to be grumpy, SMILE :mrgreen:
PM me for all your window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and commercial cleaning needs!!
Nathan's Window Cleaning
Ozzycamperboy
Site Admin

Postby Kramer » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:47 pm

Yum I would love a cookie, express post it to: Kramer, PO Box 8228 South Gladstone, QLD 4680 :armsup :armsup
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby Blue Bravo » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:32 pm

How could age and sex not be important - I wonder if he is still in business with an attitude like that :armsup
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Return to Groups & Activities