Land sitters required

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

Land sitters required

Postby landsitter required » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:26 pm

Hi, I own 40 acres between Bundaberg and Agnus Waters. I am looking for a couple to land sit for 6 months. The house site is fenced with power and phone connected. There is a bore available for water although requires a pump. Has 2 dams and is quite private. The beach and creek is around 5 min drive from the property.

Available in May 07.

There is no buildings on the property and would be suitable for someone with RV/Caravan with toilet and shower as we are taking these with us to another property. There is facility to hook up to for waste disposal.

Pets OK as house site is fenced.

Love to hear from you if you are interested or could help direct me to another place to find suitable person/s.
Land Sitter Required
Must have RV with toilet and shower
Fenced with power, phone and waste outlet
Available from May 07
landsitter required

Postby Scolers » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:50 pm

Bl**dy hell ... if it was for Sept. 07 we might have taken you up on the offer ... wee pooh and bottom!

Hope you get someone ...

:grin:

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

land sitting

Postby gqpatrol » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:45 am

Sounds like Deepwater/Baffle district. Nice part of the world. Would be great, but I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go! :? I will ask my parents who live in Deepwater if they know of anyone.
gqpatrol
Captain Camping

Return to Introductions: