hello

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

hello

Postby bennyballbag » Sun May 27, 2007 6:48 pm

hey guys my name is benny im 22 and i live in ocean grove. me and my mates love camping. we go nearly every long weekend. we go up to KOONDROOK once a year and most of the other long weekends we go to a mates block in carlisle river or stevensons falls.
bennyballbag
Boy Scout

Welcome

Postby Activity_Dept » Sun May 27, 2007 6:53 pm

Hey Benny, welcome to the forum. I don't know much about the area any pictures and details of the parks up that way are always welcome.
:beer
Activity_Dept
Site Admin

Postby bennyballbag » Sun May 27, 2007 7:18 pm

we tend to go to free or realy cheep camping areas so it doesnt matter how much noise we make, because after all we are all young and a tad stupid after a few grogs.

i dont know much about my local parks cos ive never had to stay there but next camping trip( queens birthday) ill take a few happy snaps :grin:
bennyballbag
Boy Scout

Postby CCC » Mon May 28, 2007 4:19 pm

:lol: :hello: Benny welcome to the site. I bet you have a few good camping stories to tell
CCC
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Scolers » Mon May 28, 2007 4:36 pm

Hello and welcome ... when I first saw your name I thought it was more rude spam! ::()

Hope you enjoy the forums!

:?#

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Return to Introductions: