THAT Pic ...

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

THAT Pic ...

Postby Scolers » Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:58 pm

This is mainly for Kramer ... but as you can see 'that' pic travels the globe ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDeQEl8q ... ed&search=

Cheers ...

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Not in residence

Postby Kramer » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:26 am

:*** :*** Some of those pics in that video were classics :armsup
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
User avatar
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:07 pm
Location: Gladstone, QLD

Postby CCC » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:16 am

:*** I bet some of those were male accidents

(they just told the women to stay there while they ... RAN)


:*** funny
User avatar
CCC
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Postby mummeee74 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:59 am

Yes I bet so too!!

Fancy driving off with the bowser pump, surely that's a set up??
mummeee74
Post Machine!
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:30 pm
Location: Sydney

Postby Scolers » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:58 am

Kramer wrote::*** :*** Some of those pics in that video were classics :armsup


Hehehe ... thought you'd like it.

Alma/ Mummee ... I in no way endorse the gender inequality that was suggested by those vids ... but I did laugh a tad ... :lol:

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Not in residence

Postby CCC » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:07 pm

Scolers wrote:... I in no way endorse the gender inequality that was suggested by those vids ... but I did laugh a tad ... :lol:
Scol.


:lol: so did I .... I loved the guiding lights and tapered parking space .... reminds me of my mum parking
User avatar
CCC
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Postby Scolers » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:25 pm

There are even some more funny ones. If you look at the right of the main video area there are a range of vids from the same category.

I had a good laugh at this one ... and its PRO female ... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itgIKUI2 ... ed&search=


Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Not in residence

Postby katthing » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:47 pm

Yes I bet so too!!

Fancy driving off with the bowser pump, surely that's a set up??


My brother in law has done this TWICE in his work van, same petrol station. He has been banned from that petrol station. He is not short of a few sausages either and was a mechanic in a previous job as well - very strange!
wife to one, mum to two
katthing
Camping King
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:41 pm

Postby Kramer » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:36 pm

Scolers wrote:There are even some more funny ones. If you look at the right of the main video area there are a range of vids from the same category.

I had a good laugh at this one ... and its PRO female ... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itgIKUI2 ... ed&search=


Scol.


I wasn't expecting that from the clip absolute cranker, lucky there was no-one else at work when i watched that one :***
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
User avatar
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat
 
Posts: 622
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:07 pm
Location: Gladstone, QLD

Postby Scolers » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:02 am

Kramer wrote:I wasn't expecting that from the clip absolute cranker, lucky there was no-one else at work when i watched that one :***


It was very professionally done too ... almost had me wondering why it wasn't on the news! :shock:

Katthing wrote:My brother in law has done this TWICE in his work van, same petrol station. He has been banned from that petrol station. He is not short of a few sausages either and was a mechanic in a previous job as well - very strange!


:*** :*** :***

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Not in residence

Postby Bearded shark » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:54 pm

Scolers wrote:Alma/ Mummee ... I in no way endorse the gender inequality that was suggested by those vids ... but I did laugh a tad ... :lol:

Scol.


Y not? I do. It a fact of life men can't give birth or make the bed or leave the dunny seat down, & women can't drive...mind u neither can a lot of men. Ask yourself;

*Do I know the true effects of accellerating & braking thru a turn?
*Can I reverse with a car trailer of caravan attached?
*Can I put my vehicle (power willing) into a slide on the gravel & control it whilst keeping a loss of traction?
*Can I spin the rear wheels in the gravel or bitumen and control the direction of the car with only the accellerator pedal whilst barely moving the steering wheel?
*Do I truely know, from my driver's position, where my wheels touch the ground?
*From my driver's position, do I know the extremeties of my vehicle, ie can I put my vehicle within 3" of a moving object without contact?

If u answered no to any of the above then u don't know how to drive. Unfortunately the transport authorities in this country only teach the bare minimum required to get get from A to B. The rest, 'experience' is meant to magically teach u. There r too many drivers too 'scared' to push limits...mostly women and nowhere to do it. But when u do, u find the boundries of your vehicles ability. Then u can take more calculated risks...get to know your car. There is driving hard & then there is thrashing a car. It is a fine line worth learning. It sounds harsh but we all suck at something. It just the softies that can't handle the truth that disagree. If women r better drivers then y r they not racin V8 supercars?
They couldn't handle it...just like we couln't handle giving birth.
User avatar
Bearded shark
Camping King
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 7:31 pm

Postby CCC » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:40 am

Bearded shark wrote:
Scolers wrote:Alma/ Mummee ... I in no way endorse the gender inequality that was suggested by those vids ... but I did laugh a tad ... :lol:

Scol.


Y not? I do. It a fact of life men can't give birth or make the bed or leave the dunny seat down, & women can't drive...mind u neither can a lot of men. Ask yourself;

*Do I know the true effects of accellerating & braking thru a turn?

*Can I reverse with a car trailer of caravan attached?

*Can I put my vehicle (power willing) into a slide on the gravel & control it whilst keeping a loss of traction?

*Can I spin the rear wheels in the gravel or bitumen and control the direction of the car with only the accellerator pedal whilst barely moving the steering wheel?

*Do I truely know, from my driver's position, where my wheels touch the ground?

*From my driver's position, do I know the extremeties of my vehicle, ie can I put my vehicle within 3" of a moving object without contact?


If u answered no to any of the above then u don't know how to drive. ......


you betcha !!!! ::) :?# :armsup

ya aint seen me when the local shops have opened for a huge sale ::()




(just kidding .... its when I get the chance to go out with no kids LOL)
User avatar
CCC
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Postby CCC » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:06 pm

hmmm could this be my speedo ::() ::() LMAO


Image
User avatar
CCC
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?
 
Posts: 529
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Postby Scolers » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:46 am

:*** :*** :***

Good one!

:?#

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Location: Not in residence


Return to General Chit-Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron