Seymour Nagambie Free River site

Looking for some tips or advice on camping or where to camp? Post you questions or comments here. General Camping information.

Seymour Nagambie Free River site

Postby Mike&Chris » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:02 pm

If your are travelling from Seymour to Shepparton then take the turn off to the Michelstown Wineries. Drive past the entrance to the winery and continue till you get to a bridge. Once over the bridge turn right and camp on Right hand side. Bush toilets only but you can camp right on river.

Do not cross the road as it is fenced off as it is the armies training range for their tanks.

If you need any more info then Email me :D
Regards

Mike and Chris
Mike&Chris

Postby Cheiffy » Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:01 pm

Do not cross the road as it is fenced off as it is the armies training range for their tanks.

I can almost feel the serenity. LOL

Thanks

Mike and Chris

Cheiffy[/quote]
Please sir, Can I have some more? Time off that is.

"Hard at it"
Fruit Bat Falls, Cape York
Cheiffy
Captain Camping

Re: Seymour Nagambie Free River site

Postby New_to_this » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:56 pm

Just found this post. Does anyone know if its still free?
I mean a lot can change in 2yrs
New_to_this
Camping King

Re: Seymour Nagambie Free River site

Postby Redback » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:19 am

Those directions make absolutely no sense what so ever, there is a Michelton winery and a Tahbilk, but according too google they are in Nagambie, the only thing i can think of is that the winery is seperate too the Vineyard, if so then the Vineyard is at the intersection of O'Neals Rd and Miller Rd.

So to drive to this bridge, you need too turn right onto Miller Rd then left onto Michellstown Rd and then when you get too the bridge your there, can't see any training ground though, also looks like someones property.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=wine&sll=-36.728601,145.196471&sspn=0.024111,0.038452&ie=UTF8&start=20&ll=-36.84811,145.101618&spn=0.006018,0.009613&t=h&z=17

Baz.
01 Discovery TD5 Locked & Lifted & Redback Country Camper Trailer
We swear by the Southern Cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties.
Peter Lalor
Redback
Blatant Padder

Return to Camping Tips and Locations