Camper Trailer Recommendations Please

General Discussion, tips and questions and answer on Camper Trailers. Buy and sell below in Vehicles for Sale.

Camper Trailer Recommendations Please

Postby GH1967 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:34 am

Hi community.

I am in Sydney and I'm in the market for a very basic on-road weekend camper that takes absolute minimal time to set up. I'm a hiker and take my dog to State Forests and I'm looking to expand my day trips into full weekends.

A soft floor is preferable. I'm not after any gazebos/ awning/annexes etc., just a simple fold out with a nice bed and slide/fold-out kitchen. A 30-second set-up type would be best.

The other feature I need is a slide/fold-out kitchen inside the structure (not an outdoor kitchen you need to set up a wall with).

I like the Camel but unfortunately it seems its kitchen is outdoors unless you put up a wall. Same goes for the Cubs.

Does anyone have experience with 3 Dog camper trailers? Or Camp-let?Do they meet my requirements? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
GH1967

Postby Blue Bravo » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:11 pm

Theres a camper for everyone out there it's just finding it. Probably from what you describe a Cub could be the go. They have models with internal kitchens. They are in Pendle Hill and have a pretty good web site. The soft floors have there kitchens either as slide ins or on the tail gate.

When looking Mrs Bravo and I went to a few Camping/Caravan Shows where there were lots of brands to compare.

Good luck looking

:)
Glenn
A member of the leisure class
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Return to Camper Trailers