We're Off!

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Postby CCC » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:18 am

Hope all is well and I wonder how far you have travelled and where you are by now :armsup
CCC
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Komodo@home » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:58 pm

Scolers are you guys there yet ? :)
Komodo@home
Captain Camping

Postby Scolers » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:39 pm

Komodo@home wrote:Scolers are you guys there yet ? :)

We've been in HB since the 8th July ... moved into our home on the 18th July. Just haven't got broadband yet ... still waiting for someone to flick the switch!

Will post a few pics up when the broadband is swithced on.

:?#

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Kramer » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:09 pm

He actually just turned up in HB took him that long to ride the penny farthing there :armsup
All Your Beers Are Belong To Us!
http://www.Tour-Oz.net
Kramer
Tree-climbing Mountain Goat

Postby Derek Bullock » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:44 pm

Scolers wrote:
Komodo@home wrote:Scolers are you guys there yet ? :)

We've been in HB since the 8th July ... moved into our home on the 18th July. Just haven't got broadband yet ... still waiting for someone to flick the switch!

Will post a few pics up when the broadband is swithced on.

:?#

Scol.

Bugga

Spent three days in the Bay last week. If I had of known I would have called in for a cuppa.

Derek
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Postby Blue Bravo » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:01 pm

Hurry up and get back on line. It's been quite without you :(
Glenn
A member of the leisure class
Blue Bravo
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Postby Scolers » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:21 am

Derek wrote:
Bugga

Spent three days in the Bay last week. If I had of known I would have called in for a cuppa.

Derek

double bugga!

I couldn't get onto this site when I was staying wit my parents waiting to move into our home ... dunno why or I would have posted up much earlier our arrival.

I must also add that Well after nine days of solid driving the Paj performed admirabley and for a 13 y/o car. I have to say I am MORE than impressed. She didn't miss one beat and just kept going towing all our worldly goods behind her.

For those interested in the stats we travelled just under 4800k's and the fuel economy for the V6 3000 was generelly between 14-14.5ltrs/ 100k's. Best was 12.3ltrs 100k's and worst was 17ltrs/ 100k's.

Since I've been here I've bought some maxtrax (haven't used them ... yet) and got a deep cycle battery fitted for the engel.

I have a heap of spots I want to explore but for the moment I am getting my office tiled, a rainwater tank put in and a few other odds and sods. Our first trip is looking like Agnes Waters in hte second week of the school hols ... need to get back into the ocean!

:armsup

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby Derek Bullock » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:26 pm

It's just a day trip but have a look at Woodgate before to long. It's a fantastic little spot.

Couple of pics below from last week. First one is sunrise over Woody Island and second is Woodgate Beach.

Derek

Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Previous

Return to General Chit-Chat