another newbie

Come on in and tell us a little bit about yourself, your community, opinions, interests and ideas. Comments and tips are always welcome consider this social networking for the rest of us.

another newbie

Postby Al&Sharon » Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:46 pm

hi every 1 firstly this has took me a long time to type this letter. it vanished the first time dont know where it went but took about an hr then poof vanished, i thought what happened there, so here i am again. no good on computers lets hope our camping has better luck our names are Alan &Sharon we have2 little ones well they used to be little 1 little lady 10 and 1 fantastic terror he s 12 we have just picked up a new jayco outback swan and its not stopped raining since ha ha ha we need it i guess,the rain ,there goes the camping this weekend hope its not the way its going to go rain when u go camping. we are a couple of poms so are used to the wet ,we cant wait to see this great country start off with weekend trips then go further afield I would like to join this dad and kids group as i think its fantastic getting the kids and having fun and the best thing is i can leave the wife at home for a weekend only joking sharon as I get a hit on the back of my head, we hope to find and post some great places to visit and meet some nice people to boot o yer sorry we are on the gold coast qld hope to post aventures when the rain stops tks for reading Alan
Al&Sharon
Post Machine!

Postby Troyk » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:03 pm

Welcome, Good to see more Qlder's joining. :grin:
Never argue with a fool! They drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

2007 Outlander, 2005 MODCON Redlander, 2003 DMH Overlander and four human Redlanders!
Troyk
Camping Forum trip organiser and all round nice guy

Postby Derek Bullock » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:06 pm

Hi Alan and Sharon Welcome to the boards.

Derek
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Postby AussieSunset » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:24 pm

Hi Alan and Sharon. Bit wet this weekend but maybe a good time to go watch some great water falls.
Great to see more QLD'ers.
AussieSunset
Blatant Padder

Postby Scolers » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:36 am

Welcome!!!

I've just bought a Jayco OUtback Eagle ... talk about luxury camping!

Hope to see you on the board some more.

:armsup

Scol.
Scolers
Apprentice Grey Nomad

Postby CCC » Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:21 pm

:hello: and welcome to the site

happy camping guys

:armsup
CCC
Grandpa Talks Alot eh?

Return to Introductions: