Camp Oven Cooking In Australia Logo Wanted

A place to talk about anything well just about anything (this is a family show remember).

Camp Oven Cooking In Australia Logo Wanted

Postby Derek Bullock » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:57 pm

Are there any graphic designers who are members or visitors to the site or do you know any.

I have just registered COCIA that is an acronym for Camp Oven Cooking In Australia as a trade mark.

I am looking for someone with flair to design a catchy logo that encompasses what my website is all about - Camp Oven Cooking. The site is at http://www.aussiecampovencook.com/

I would eventually be looking at a design that I can used on caps, shirts, stickers, aprons, stubby holders etc and possibly molded into a cast iron camp oven lid.

As you can see by the website and my signature below the primary base colour is dark green and I would be looking at keeping that. Everything else is up to imagination.

If thats you and you are interested in having a go then please email me at derek@aussiecampovencook.com or post here.

Thanks

Derek
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Postby homekegger1 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:36 am

Derek,

Here is a little something I have been working on for you. Let me know what you think? It is pretty simple at this stage, and can be edited to add anything you may be interested in.

Cheers

HK
homekegger1
Camping King

Postby Derek Bullock » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:34 am

Hi Homekegger

Thanks for that but I have already got one. My fault I should have posted here to say so.

That's pretty neat though.

Regards

Derek
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Return to General Chit-Chat