QLD - Cedar Creek Lodge Tamborine Mountain

QLD - Cedar Creek Lodge Tamborine Mountain

Postby Al&Sharon » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:46 am

Hi every1 well we got the maiden voyage in on the new camper we went to tamborine mountain.didnt want to go to far as it was only a trail run but :beer it all went really good, hot showers nice clean toilets. dogs allowed fantastic,the storm came through lasted about an hour but was lovely we had the fire going and the billy permanantly on the camp oven got a work out.the girls prept the vegs and the meat in the pot the veges went cooked the meat in went the tin of pataks curry and it was scrumtous, the girls done all the work i got the priase for a lovely meal and they cleaned up like haveing a barby lol. we walked up to wallaby look out an easy walk but the excercise worked off a couple of beers the river running through had a nice swimming hole but was a bit cold the kids had a dip but i wasnt game cant wait for the next trip. but if you are in the brissy area tamborine in my view is well worth a visit.
Al&Sharon
Post Machine!

Postby Derek Bullock » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:07 am

Sounds like you had a great time. Where exactly did you camp at Tamborine.

Derek
Derek Bullock
Camp Oven KING!

Postby Al&Sharon » Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:05 pm

Hi Derek we stayed at cedar creek lodge, there are 2 campsites next to 1 another you book at cedar creek its a dollar cheeper per person than tamborine camping ground and you are basically on the same site not being mean counting the dollars but a dollars a dollar and staying a couple of nights per person could buy a couple of ice blocks for the kids.Alan
Al&Sharon
Post Machine!

Return to Queensland