QLD - Coolum Caravan and Camping

QLD - Coolum Caravan and Camping

Postby First Timer » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:20 am

Hi everyone. Has anyone here stayed at the Coolum Caravan and Camping Site? Have booked for Christmas holidays and I would like to hear any comments etc about the place,
Regards,
First Timer. :grin:
'Have tent will travel'
First Timer

Postby amanda » Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:00 pm

I stayed there years back, but couldn't give you an up to date report - but with the fabulous location it has how could you go wrong?
amanda
Mr(or Mrs) Dribble

Postby First Timer » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:23 am

True Amanda but we have never holidayed on the Sunshine Coast before, let alone in a tent lol. :lol: We usually stay in a unit at Currumbin. We are beginners. :?
'Have tent will travel'
First Timer

Postby freerocketman1 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:01 am

first timer i cant comment on the caravan park but as for coolum its self it can get busy at xmas time but where doesnt. go to the surf club for a meal it would have to be the best value around & taste great too. make sure you swim between the flags as well as there can be some bad rips on that beach. if your into the markets drop into yandina they are big just watch the prices.as you head north from coolum on the right is a road called stumers creek rd follow that in & it takes you to a logoon that gets flushed out buy the tide.
freerocketman1
Blatant Padder

Postby First Timer » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:24 pm

freerocketman1 wrote:first timer i cant comment on the caravan park but as for coolum its self it can get busy at xmas time but where doesnt. go to the surf club for a meal it would have to be the best value around & taste great too. make sure you swim between the flags as well as there can be some bad rips on that beach. if your into the markets drop into yandina they are big just watch the prices.as you head north from coolum on the right is a road called stumers creek rd follow that in & it takes you to a logoon that gets flushed out buy the tide.

Thank you for the information.
I certainly will visit the markets and SLSC. :grin:
'Have tent will travel'
First Timer

Return to Queensland